Take a full-day excursion to 4 different kinds of cenotes in natural surroundings. At each cenote, take part in a different activity, ranging from kayaking and rappelling to snorkeling, ziplines, and inner tubes. You'll also enjoy snacks and a full lunch.
Discover and enjoy nature at its grandest with a full-day activity tour from Cancún and Riviera Maya. Travel to 4 different, unique cenotes, where you will explore these oases in the middle of the jungle. Each cenote offers a different activity, such as kayaking, rappelling, snorkeling, ziplining, and inner-tubing.
When your tour begins, you will be treated to coffee, chocolate, and sweet breads as you are welcomed. You will also have plenty of water and soft drinks, as well as seasonal fruit, at hand while your travel. Make your way to each cenote and enjoy the fun activity planned. Admire the beauty of these locations and learn more about how you can help preserve and conserve natural spots. Then, at the end of each cenote, you will be treated to chocolate, coffee, and oatmeal cookies.
Around lunch time, you will be given a glam picnic, an energizing selection of food, including fusilli-vegetable soup, a fresh bar with premium quality cheeses and deli meats, a variety of rustic breads, and dressings alongside fresh salads. You will also be able to drink water, coffee, wine, and beer. At the end of your visit to the 4 cenotes, you will be returned to your hotel.
Start time: 8 am
What You Get
Visit Four Cenotes Adventure Tour
Adult: Age 12 and above
Child: Age 6 to 11
- Welcome coffee, chocolate, and sweet breads
- Non-alcoholic beverages (water and soft drinks) and seasonal fruits en route
- Chocolate, coffee, and oatmeal cookies at every cenote, except where lunch is served
- Glam picnic lunch
- Assortment of water, coffee, chocolate, wine, and beer at lunch
- Equipment: life jacket, snorkel equipment, rappel gear, kayak and/or inner tube
- Use of restrooms, dressing rooms, and a towel
- Personal expenses
- This tour is suitable for children ages 6 and older.
- If you have heart or lung ailments, asthma, back problems, diabetes, hypertension, or you are pregnant, this tour is not recommended for you.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- It is recommend that you bring aqua socks or water shoes and a towel.
- Avoid using makeup or chemical repellents that affect the ecosystem of the cenotes. Use only chemical-free sun block.
- Shower before entering the cenote to protect the habitat.
- The use of life jackets is required for water activities.
- Avoid leaving the actual path to avoid an incident with the fauna or flora of the place.
- If you see an animal, avoid touching or feeding it. Remember it is in its natural habitat.
- Pick-up from Cancun and Playa del Carmen is available. You will be informed of the pick-up timing after your booking has been confirmed.
- Please wait in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to the pickup time. Your tour guides will be dressed in red t-shirts with an the local partner's logo on the back for easy identification. They will say the tour name out loud.
How to use:
- After booking, email email@example.com with your order number and accomodation address
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an e-voucher via email
- Present the voucher on your mobile or print it out
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Pick-up service from Cancun and Playa del Carmen