Tulum Mayan Ruins Day Tour
The Mayan ruins of Tulum will take your breath away. This ancient Mayan city sits atop a cliff overlooking the Mexican Caribbean Sea. Expert guides will lead you on a journey back in time to the days of this marvelous civilization.
A tour of the Tulum ruins is a "must" on your visit to Mexico! You will see why this archeological site is among the most visited ones in Mexico.
The Mayan ruins of Tulum were located in an important port city and their location, atop a cliff and overlooking the Mexican Caribbean Sea makes them one of the most photographed archaeological sites in the world. Friendly expert guides will regale you with fantastic tales and fascinating history.
Have great fun during your tour of Tulum, see awesome landscapes, learn interesting facts about the Mayan civilization from an experienced tour guide, and then go back to your hotel to spend the rest of the evening knowing you visited one of the most important pre-Columbian vestiges in Mexico.
Start time: 8 am
Duration: 6 hours
What You Get
Tulum Mayan Ruins Day Tour
Adult: 12 years old and above
Child: 4 to 11 years old
- Round trip transfer in air-conditioned transport
- Bilingual tour guide
- Entrance fee to Tulum Guided tour at the archaeological site
- Photo or video services
- Infants age 3 and below may join the tour for free. Please inform us if you will be accompanied by an infant.
- This activity is not suitable for those with back problems and wheelchair users
- Please carry some cash with you
- Do not bring a heavy backpack and wear comfortable clothes, shoes, a hat and sunglasses
- Pick-up is available from Cancun and Playa del Carmen. You will be informed of the pick-up time after booking
- The itinerary may change depending on the weather and road conditions
How to use:
- To complete your booking, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order no. and accomodation address in Cancun/ Playa Del Carmen
- After your booking is confirmed, you will receive an email with your e-voucher
- Present the voucher to join the tour
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Pick-up available from Cancun or Playa Del Carmen