A Tulum to Coba tour combining the best scenery from several archaeological zones of the Riviera Maya. You will be able to admire beautiful landscapes and enigmatic constructions, whilst also attaining a taste for local modern culture.
After being picked up from your hotel or meeting point between 6:45AM and 7:45AM, you will be transferred in a comfortable motor coach south of Quintana Roo State, where the astonishing walled Mayan City awaits.
Once having arrived at 9:45AM, a professional tour guide will guide you along the most impressive section of the city. They will explain to you all about their culture, way of life and incredible architecture and designing capabilities. Following this tour, you will have free time to enjoy the fantastic beaches on offer. Following this free time, you will have a break for lunch at 1:15PM, before you continue onward to Coba.
Once having arrived in Coba, you will discover an ancient city with huge pyramids you are able to climb. You will receive a guided tour of the pyramids, before being granted more free time in which you can rent a bicycle to move from one pyramid to another and explore further. At 5:45PM, you will return back to your hotel of origin.
Duration: 11 hours
Start time: 6.45 am
What You Get
Tulum & Coba Cultural Day Tour from Playa del Carmen
Adult: 12 years old and above
child: 4 to 11 years old
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- Professional guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Buffet lunch
- Personal expenses
- Infants age 3 and below may join the tour for free. Kindly inform us if any will be accompanying you
- Bring biodegradable sunblock, insect repellent, a jacket, sunglasses, an extra change of clothes and comfortable shoes
- Pick-up is available from hotels in Playa del Carmen. You will be informed of the specific timing after your booking is confirmed.
- This activity is not suitable for wheelchair users
- The itinerary is subject to changes depending on weather and traffic conditions, and unforeseen circumstances
How to use:
- To complete your booking, email email@example.com with your order number and accomodation address
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an e-voucher via email
- Present the e-voucher on your mobile or print it out to participate
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Pick-up from Playa del Carmen