Tulum, Coba, Tankach-Ha Cenote & Playa del Carmen Day Tour
Explore the ruins of Coba and Tulum, swim in the sacred Tankach-Ha cenote, and stroll along 5th Avenue in Playa del Carmen
Depart Cancun and travel in air-conditioned comfort to the ancient city of Tulum, famous for its breathtaking views of the Caribbean Sea. Explore the remains of the Mayan settlement and take a walk down to the beach.
Continue to the pre-Hispanic city of Coba to look at the majestic Nohoch-Mul Temple, one of the tallest structures on the Yucatan Peninsula. Climb to the top of the 138-foot structure to get panoramic views of the surroundings. Learn the amazing history of one of the largest cities built by the Maya civilization.
Then, cool down in a sacred cenote before some free time to stroll along 5th Avenue in Playa del Carmen on the way back to Cancun.
Duration: 12 hours
Start time: 7 am
What You Get
Tulum, Coba, Tankach-Ha Cenote and Playa del Carmen Day Tour
Adult: Age 12 and above
Child: Age 5 to 11
- Transportation by air-conditioned van or bus
- Bilingual guide
- Entrance fees to Tulum and Coba
- Guided tours at the archaeological sites
- Swimming at the Tankach-Ha cenote (approximately 30 minutes)
- Use of restrooms and changing rooms at the cenote
- Free time in Playa del Carmen (approximately 45 minutes)
- Photo or video fees
- Food, other than the included lunch
- Other activities at Tulum or Coba
- Any other product or service not mentioned above
- Use of life jackets at the cenote
- Infants age 4 and below may join the tour for free. Do inform us if any will be accompanying you.
- Pick-up is available for major hotels within Cancun. The exact timing will be sent to you after booking.
- The dress code is smart casual. You are recommended to come in comfortable shoes and bring sun protection
- The itinerary is subject to changes depending on the weather and road conditions.
How to use:
- To complete your booking, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and accomodation address
- After your booking is confirmed, you will receive an e-voucher via email
- Present the voucher at the meeting point to join the tour
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Hotel Pick-up from major hotels in Cancun