Tulum And Dos Ojos Cenotes Day Tour
Explore the history of the ancient Maya civilization with a visit to the archaeological site of Tulum and learn more about the former city and its landmark monuments. Then refresh at the most famous 'cenote' in the area: Cenote Dos Ojos.
Explore one of the last cities built by the Mayans on an express 1-hour tour of the archaeological site of Tulum. Discover the remains of ancient buildings, such as the pyramid temple of El Castillo, the Temple of the Frescoes and the Templo Dios del Viento (Temple of the God of the Winds).
Get approximately 1 hour to explore on your own and take in the views of the Caribbean Sea. Get some free time at the beach in Tulum. After, take a quick stop at a cenote where you will be able to refresh yourself with a swim at this natural sinkhole.
Start time: 9am
Duration: 5 hours
What You Get
Tulum and Dos Ojos Cenotes Day Tour
Adult: 12 years old and above
Child: 3 to 11 years old
- Round-trip transportation
- Multilingual guide
- Guided tour of Tulum
- Visit to a Cenote "Dos Ojos"
- Personal expenses
- 15 USD conservation fee to access in Cenote
- This activity is not suitable for pregnant women and people with back problems, heart problems or mobility issues.
- Please come in comfortable shoes and bring swimwear, sunglasses and a hat
- Pets, oversized bags or luggages are not allowed
- Pick-up is available from your accommodation in Cancun, Playa del Carmen or downtown Tulum.
- The pickup time will be between 8:00 AM and 9:00 AM and you will receive the exact details via email 2 days prior to your activity date
How to use:
- To complete your booking, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your accomodation address and order number
- After your booking is confirmed, you will receive an email with your e-voucher
- Present the e-voucher on your mobile or print it out
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Pick-up is available from your accommodation in Cancun, Playa del Carmen or downtown Tulum.
To complete your booking, email email@example.com with your accomodation address and order number