Explore the ruins of the ancient Maya city of Tulum on a full-day small group tour from Cancún or Playa del Carmen. Visit the Hilarios Cenote to marvel at the rock formations of the underground cave system, snorkel in the sea, and more.
Start the day in Tulum, a majestic city where the palaces still display the wealth of their paintings and decorations. The turquoise waters of the Caribbean, its temples and walls, turn this seafront city into something unique in the world.
Just 15 minutes away from this archaeological area, discover the entrance to the idyllic Hilarios Cenote, suitable for snorkeling due to its size and its quite deep waters (from 15 meters to 40 meters in some places). Here, you can see the incredible formations of stalactites and stalagmites from a distance.
The state of Quintana Roo has the three largest subterranean rivers in the world. The Zac Actún system, where Hilarios Cenote stands out, is considered the ninth longest system of wet or dry caves in the world. In addition to its 111 cenotes, remains of early humans and historic animal skeletons from the Ice Age have been found in pools where the river surfaces (which some experts have called ‘time capsules’).
After the experience at the Cenote, head to the Playa Maya. Here, you will snorkel in a reef in the turquoise waters of the Caribbean, bathed by the sun, and the second-largest reef in the world. Get to know the sea life in this guided visit is one of the marvels that you shouldn’t miss.
Start time: 6.45 am
Duration: 7 hours
What You Get
Tulum, Hilarios Cenote And Snorkeling Tour
Adult: Age 13 and above
Child: Age 8 to 12
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Transportation by air-conditioned minivan
- Small-group tour
- Entrance fees
- Environmental management charge (reef tax)
- Professional guide
- Snorkeling gear
- Personal expenses
- 10 USD reef tax
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women and wheelchair users
- All participants should be 8 years old and above. Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Please wear sunscreen and comfortable shoes
- Hotel pickup is available for customers staying in hotels between Puerto Morelos and Tulum only. You will be picked up from your hotel lobby (please provide the name and address of your hotel upon booking).
- Please note that service is not provided for guests staying from Bahia Petempich to Cancun.
- You will be informed of the pick-up timing after your booking has been confirmed.
How to use:
- After booking, email email@example.com with your order number and hotel address
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an e-voucher via email
- Present the voucher on your mobile or print it out
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Hotel pickup is available for customers staying in hotels between Puerto Morelos and Tulum