Explore the beautiful Sian Ka'an biosphere in a truck before embarking on a 3-hour boat ride to observe wild dolphins, sea turtles and different species of birds and manatees.
After pick-up from your hotel, arrive in Tulum for a quick briefing. Travel for about 25 kilometers before you board the boat in Paso Lagartos to start the 3-hour marine safari.
On the way to Paso Lagartos, make a stop at the Boca Paila Bridge where the lagoon and Caribbean Sea meet to admire local species of crocodiles. During your marine safari, observe wild dolphins, sea turtles and different species of birds and manatees. You can even go snorkeling if the sea conditions are good.
After snorkeling, head to a natural pool, Punta Allen, to swim and relax. Afterwards, enjoy a local lunch at the Punta Allen Village followed by some free time to explore the area. End with a transfer back to your hotel.
Start time: 6.30 am
Duration: 12 to 13 hours
What You Get
Sian Ka'an Safari Day Tour
Adult: Age 13 and above
Child: Age 4 to 12
- Local guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Transport by private vehicle
- All necessary equipment
- Bottled water
- Drinks on board
- Personal expenses
- Reef Tax, which is $3 per person
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 participants
- Infants age 3 and below may join the tour for free. If any will be accompanying you, kindly inform us upon booking.
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not recommended for people with back problems
- The entrance fees to Biosfera Sian Ka'an cost 3 USD or 50 MXN
- Please wear sunscreen and comfortable clothes and shoes. Please bring your swimwear and a towel.
- Hotel pickup is available for customers staying in hotels in Playa del Carmen. You will be informed of the pick-up timing after your booking has been confirmed.
How to use:
- After booking, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and hotel address
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an e-voucher via email
- Present the voucher on your mobile or print it out
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Hotel pickup is available from Playa del Carmen hotels