Selvatica Extreme Canopy Zipline Tour With Transport
Fly over the jungle, discover a human roller coaster, and swim in a cenote at Selvatica. Feel your heart pounding and adrenaline flowing as you take flight on 10 zip lines.
Begin your tour with pickup in Cancún, Puerto Morelos, Playa del Carmen, Riviera Maya, or Tulum. Hop in the shuttle bus and head to the Selvatica jungle zip line park.
Once there, take an adrenaline-pumping ride on 10 world-class zip lines. Unleash your primal Tarzan yell on the zip line coaster, Tarzania, the ultimate jungle ride. At the end of the circuit, you'll find the Aqua-zip. This zip line is optional, so you decide if you want to finish dry or get soaked.
After your zip line experience, jump in a special safari truck and be transported to a cenote for a swim. A cenote is a naturally formed water hole and is the perfect way to freshen up and relax. The tour lasts for approximately 3.5 hours and concludes with drop-off at your starting location.
Timings: 9am, 10.30am, 12pm, 1.30pm
What You Get
Selvatica Extreme Canopy Zipline Tour with Transport
Adult: 12 years old and above
Child: 3 to 11 years old
- Door-to-door shuttle transportation
- 10 zip line rides
- A zip line coaster (Tarzania)
- Swimming in a cenote
- Light lunch
- Iced tea
- Other drinks
- Personal Expenses
- Other activities in the park
- Children under 3 years old, pregnant women, and those with mobility impairments are not suitable for this activity.
- It is recommended that you bring a change of clothes and a towel, as well as a credit card and some cash
- Please bring your passport or ID card
- Please be at your pickup point 10 minutes before the transportation arrives
- You must weigh between 45-110 kilograms (99-242 pounds) to ride the zip lines
- The maximum waist size for zipliners is 120cm
- Exact pick-up timing will be sent to you after your booking has been confirmed
- The meeting point is normally in the lobby of your hotel but there are some exceptions. For easy recognition, the driver will be wearing a “Ventura” shirt and the local partner's name will also be printed on the van.
How to use:
- After placing your booking, email your accomodation address and order number to email@example.com
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an e-voucher via email
- Present the voucher to participate in the activity
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Pick-up available from Cancún, Puerto Morelos, Playa del Carmen, Riviera Maya or Tulum