Nichupté Lagoon Hoverboard Rental
Fly and surf above the water effortlessly on a water-propelled board. Ride and sail in total freedom on glistening lagoon waters.
Strap onto the high-powered deck of a water-fueled hoverboard and shoot through the sky on this high-flying adventure in Cancun's Nichupté Lagoon. Assisted by trained professionals, this thrilling excursion lets you pilot the latest creation in the wide world of extreme watercraft.
Head to the calm waters just beyond Cancun's sun-drenched shores and meet up with your guide and instructor for the day. Get acquainted with your sensational contraption which combines the power of a jet ski with the style and shape of a snowboard. After a few quick tips, strap your feet into the bindings and hop into the water.
Your instructor controls the throttle, so you can focus on balancing as the engine revs and you shoot out of the water. Hover above the surface before giving the signal for more power. Carve through the sky at heights of up to 30 feet (9 m) as you swoop and dive on your crazy, wet, and wild ride. When you're ready to come down, make a graceful landing in the warm Caribbean and head back to the dock to unhook and unwind.
Duration: 30 mins hours
Operating hours: 9am -5.30pm
What You Get
Nichupté Lagoon Hoverboard Rental
- Guided hoverboard session
- Life jacket and helmet
- Bathrooms and shower area
- Dock fee
- Photos and videos
- You must be 12 years old to use the hoverboard
- Minimum weight to use the hoverboard is 100 pounds
- If you are 17 or younger, you must have your parent or guardian's permission
- If you have back, neck, joint, or muscular problems, or if you are pregnant, you should carefully consider whether to participate
- No prior experience necessary, but you must be able to swim on your own
- Please bring your booking reservation and your ID
- An additional surcharge of 12 USD for the Dock Fee will be collected upon arrival
- While participating in the activity, you cannot bring cameras of any kind, drones, or valuables, because you need both hands free at all times
- Please bring your passport or ID card, comfortable shoes, swimwear, towel, comfortable clothes and cash
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your reservation for registration
How to use:
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an e-voucher via email
- Present the e-voucher on your mobile or print it out to participate
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Located inside the village mall "La Isla" at the hotel zone, km 12.5. The office is inside the mall, next to the "Lighthouse Restaurant."