Mayan Jungle 4-hour Adventure Tour
Spend 4 hours exploring the Mayan jungle on this remarkable adventure tour. Traverse the stunning Sac-Actun cenote system, zip-line over the jungle canopy, and take part in a Mayan purification ceremony.
Embark on an adventure of a lifetime with this unique Mayan jungle expedition.
Begin the tour with a visit to the Nohoch Nah Chiich cave, the amazing entrance to the Sac-Actun cenote system. Considered the world longest underground river system, the Sac-Actun was explored and recommended by specialized National Geographic cave divers, making it a truly remarkable place to visit. Snorkel through the crystal clear waters, surrounded by awesome rock formations and millenary stalactites and stalagmites, before your embark on the second part of the journey.
Continue the tour with a trek along the didactic jungle path to learn about the best preserved biodiversity in the area, and then enjoy the zip-line canopy circuit over the lush rainforest. Rappel 40 feet down to swim in Yaxmuul, a natural underground pond of pristine water and beautiful rock formation and take part in a beautiful dry cave for a Mayan purification ceremony.
Timings: 9am or 12pm
What You Get
Mayan Jungle 4-Hour Adventure Tour
Adult: 13 years old and above
Child: 6 to 12 years old
- Transportation in van
- Traditional lunch and beverages
- All equipment
- Alcoholic drinks
- tThis expedition is not suitable for handicapped people, or people who suffer heart, respiratory or back problems. It is not recommended for pregnant women or for any who are obese (over 264 pounds)
- Children under 6 years old cannot participate
- People under the influence of alcohol or toxic substance won’t be allowed to participate in this expedition
- For safety reasons hands should be kept free, the use of cameras and recording devices (including cell phones, or tablets) is not allowed, except for "action cam" (Go Pro) style, only if it is assembled on a chest or head mount during the excursion
- This expedition operates under all weather conditions
- Please remember to bring comfortable shoes (no flip flops), bathing suit (worn), comfortable clothing, extra cash or credit card for souvenirs and photos and biodegradable insect repellent
- Open-toed shoes are not allowed
- Pick-up is available from hotels in Cancun. You will be informed of the timing after your booking is confirmed
How to use:
- To complete your booking, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and hotel address
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an e-voucher via email
- Present the e-voucher on your mobile or print it out to participate
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
- Pick-up service is available from hotels in Cancun
- Pick up is not available from hotels in Costa Mujeres.