Jungle Night Adventure Tour
Ride an ATV at night, walk through the jungle to discover beautiful caves, and fly above the vegetation on 3 zip lines. Hear legends come to life by the bonfire as you enjoy typical snacks.
After pickup from your accommodation, you'll set off for the jungle. Get kitted out with all the equipment for your ATV ride, including the option to purchase bandanas from the gift shop. Ride through the jungle paths for 1 hour enjoy the natural scenery that surrounds you. Feel the adrenaline as you follow your instincts through the darkness. Cross a spectacular suspension bridge and arrive at a traditional Mayan house.
Here, you'll participate in an authentic blessing ceremony carried out by a Mayan shaman (medicine man). Participate in an optional temazcal session (a type of sweat lodge which originated with the pre-Hispanic Indigenous peoples of Mesoamerica). After this, take a refreshing dip in a freshwater sinkhole called the Cenote Media Luna. This natural pond is the perfect spot for an adventurous night swim.
Next, fly above the jungle on 3 zip lines and feel the wind in your hair as the night scenery passes below you. Your experience ends with a delicious snack around the bonfire as you listen to astonishing Mayan legends.
Duration: 3.5 hours (estimated)
Start time: 6 pm
What You Get
Jungle Night Adventure Tour
Adult: 13 years old and above
Child: 6 to 12 years old
- Guided ATV ride
- Temazcal session
- All necessary safety gear
- Water and traditional snacks
- Roundtrip transportation from most Cancun hotels
- Roundtrip transportation from a meeting point in downtown Cancun
- Collision insurance available at an additional cost ($15 US for a single ATV and $25 US for a double)
- Photos (available to purchase)
- Pick up from Costa Mujeres
- Personal expenses
- This activity is not suitable for children aged 5 or younger
- You must be 16 or older in order to drive an ATV. Please bring your passport or photo ID for verification
- Maximum weight of 264 lbs
- Minimum height of 3.6 foot
- This expedition is not recommended for people who suffer heart conditions, respiratory issues, or back problems
- People under the influence of alcohol or toxic substances won't be allowed to participate
- For safety reasons, hands should be kept free, the use of cameras and recording devices of any kind (including cell phones or tablets) is not allowed, with the exception of GoPro-style devices mounted to your helmet or chest
- Please come dressed in comfortable clothes and closed-toe shoes. Bring your swimwear, towel, change of clothes and cash/credit card
- Pick-up from most hotels in cancun and a meeting point in downtown Cancun are available. You will be informed of the meeting time and location after your booking has been confirmed
How to use:
- To complete your booking, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and hotel address.
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an e-voucher via email
- Present the e-voucher on your mobile or print it out to participate
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Pick-up is included from most Cancun hotels. Pick up is not available from hotels in Costa Mujeres.