Isla Mujeres All-inclusive Catamaran Day Tour
Sail through the turquoise waters of the Mexican Caribbean aboard a catamaran to visit Isla Mujeres. Snorkel at the second biggest reef in the world and enjoy a relaxing day on the island.
Hop on board a catamaran bound for Isla Mujeres, a picturesque island off the coast of Cancun known for its gorgeous beaches and world-class snorkeling and scuba diving. Enjoy a light breakfast on board before stopping to snorkel at El Meco coral reef. Your onboard guides will provide you with all the necessary equipment and show you the best spots on the reef.
Set sail once more for Isla Mujeres and dock at its bustling downtown area. Eat lunch at a beach club fully equipped with lockers, showers, bathrooms, and dressing rooms as well as a volleyball court and hammock area. Enjoy a magnificent view of the Caribbean while snacking at the international buffet and sipping drinks from the open bar. Next, arrive at the center of Isla Mujeres where you’ll have 45 minutes of free time to explore and buy some souvenirs.
Lastly, if the weather conditions allow, you’ll also enjoy a spinnaker flight sailing downwind on a boat. At the end of the day, journey back to Cancun by catamaran as you dance on deck to the music or just relax and gaze at the incredible sunset.
Meeting time: 9 am
Duration: 8 hours
What You Get
Isla Mujeres All-Inclusive Catamaran Day Tour
Adult: Age 12 and above
Child: Age 3 to 11
- Round-trip catamaran to Isla Mujeres
- Light breakfast of bread, coffee, juice, and fruit
- Buffet lunch and open bar at beach club
- Beach club access
- Reef snorkel guided tour
- Spinnaker flight (weather permitting)
- Snorkel equipment and new tube
- Free time in downtown Isla Mujeres
- Hotel pick-up
- Docking fee of $13 USD per person (to be paid on the day)
- As most of the tour will be spent out in the sun, you are recommended to bring sunscreen, a hat, umbrella and other sun protection gear
- Please bring your passport for this tour
- This tour is not suitable for the pregnant and disable
- For safety reasons, only children over 8 years old can snorkel
- If you have been recently operated on or suffer from any condition that limits you physically (for example, back problems), please inform us
- The itinerary and activities are subject to changes depending on weather conditions. No refunds will be provided in this case.
- Included costs are strictly non-refundable even if not utilised
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Meeting point: UltraMar Playa Tortugas, Blvd. Kukulcan km 6.5, Kukulcan Boulevard, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico