Cozumel Trolley Bus Tour
Hop on a classic, trolley bus for a fun sightseeing experience. Visit the highlights of downtown Cozumel and enjoy some free time for strolling and shopping by the main square.
After meeting your guide at your chosen meeting point, board the trolley bus and enjoy the sights as well as the entertaining narrative about Cozumel's fascinating history. Visit key points of the city such as the Church of the Cross. It was built in 2018 to commemorate the 500th anniversary of the first mass celebrated on the island. Take advantage of some great photo opportunities throughout the city.
Then, stretch your legs and explore the shops by the main square. Find a wide variety of goods from fashioned crafts in cheerful colors to sophisticated brand clothing, watches, jewelry, and perfumes. Take some selfies by the colorful Cozumel ad, the giant Mexican flag, and the San Miguel Bay before returning to the starting point of your tour.
What You Get
Cozumel Trolley Bus Tour
Adult/Child: 4 years old and above
- Personal expenses
- Underage participants must be accompanied, directly supervised, and cared for by a responsible adult companion, parent(s), or legal guardian at all times
- Because of the walking component, this tour is not recommended for people under the influence of alcohol or impaired by medications, guests with medical conditions such as heart conditions, back/neck/join/muscular injuries, or guests with mobility issues
- Come in comfortable clothes and shoes
- Large bags or luggages are not allowed
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior departure.
How to use:
- After your booking is confirmed, you will receive an email with your e-voucher
- Present the e-voucher on your mobile or print it out
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
- 9am Plaza Maya: near Puerta Maya Pier. To get there, go through the pier terminal to reach the pier's outside sidewalk on Melgar Avenue and turn left. After a two-minute walk, you will see the pedestrian crossing zone by the Royal Village Shopping Center. There you will find the Trolley booth and your guide.
- 12pm Punta Langosta Pier: When arriving to Punta Langosta pier, you have to take the escalators to leave the pier area for the mall, then you will cross over the front sea street on a street bridge, from there you can spot the Starbucks on the left down the stairs, next to the Hooters restaurant.