Cozumel Snorkeling Day Tour
Snorkel in the world's second largest coral reef in the world and the world-famous El Cielo sandbar.
Spend the day on the paradise island of Cozumel, located two hours off the coast of the Riviera Maya. Benefit from pickup at your hotel, and then explore the natural wonders of the Mesoamerican Barrier Reef.
Get an expert's insight into the ecosystems of the world's second largest reef system. Make your way to the amazing sandbar of El Cielo, located 800 meters off the coast of Cozumel. Swim and snorkel with the abundant sea life, including large numbers of beautiful starfish.
Benefit from the chance to snorkel at both the Palancar and Colombia coral reefs before returning to the mainland for drop-off at your hotel in Cancun or the Riviera Maya.
Start time: 7 am
Duration: 10 hours
What You Get
Cozumel Snorkeling Day Tour
Adult: 12 years old and above
Child: 5 to 11 years old
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Snorkeling equipment
- À la carte lunch
- Drinks on board (welcome cocktail, beer, bottled water, or soda)
- Beer after the first reef visit
- Personal expenses
- Optional activities
- Conservation fee (US$10 per person)
- Bring comfortable clothes and shoes, sunglasses, a cap, sunscreen, and insect repellent
- Bring cash or a credit card for extra activities, souvenirs, and personal shopping, as well as use of video cameras
- All children must be accompanied by an adult
- Pick-up service is available from major hotels in Cancun and Riviera Maya. If your hotel is not available, a convenient location will be allocated. You will be informed of the pick-up timing after your booking is confirmed.
How to use:
- After booking, complete your order by emailing email@example.com with your order number and accomodation address
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an e-voucher via email
- Present the voucher on your mobile or print it out
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Pick-up service available from major hotels in Cancun and Riviera Maya