Cozumel Snorkel Tour From Cancun
Snorkel in the waters of Cozumel in a glass bottom boat on this full-day tour with round-trip transfer. See Cozumel’s gorgeous marine life. Enjoy lunch at a traditional restaurant. Afterward, you’ll have ample time to shop and explore the town.
Enjoy the convenience of being picked up at your hotel and then driven to Cozumel. Once there, enjoy an incredible 2-hour snorkeling tour in a glass bottom boat. See the colorful marine species that inhabit the reefs near the islands.
Dine at one of the best traditional restaurants on the island and appreciate the authentic local cuisine. Then, explore downtown Cozumel at your leisure. Return to Quinta Avenida in Playa del Carmen for the best shopping in the Caribbean, where you can purchase some souvenirs. Afterward, return to your hotel or drop-off point.
Start time: 7am
Duration: 12 hours
What You Get
Cozumel Snorkel Tour From Cancun
Adult: 11 years old and above
Child: 5 to 10 years old
- Round trip ground transportation from your hotel (or meeting point) to the ferry terminal in Playa del Carmen and back in an air-conditioned van.
- Box lunch and drinks included in the van or bus from Cancun to Playa del Carmen
- Round trip maritime transportation from the ferry terminal in Playa del Carmen to Cozumel and back in a ferry with an air-conditioned area and an open-air deck
- In Cozumel, maritime transportation to the reefs on a glass-bottom boat
- Unlimited beer, soft drinks and bottled water while on the glass-bottom boat
- Tour guide
- Snorkeling tour in Cozumel
- Lunch at La Mission, one of the most traditional restaurants in Cozumel, with unlimited refill drinks: water, flavored water, and beer (available only while you're eating lunch)
- Showers at La Missión restaurant
- Free time in Playa del Carmen for shopping in Quinta Avenida's stores and boutiques
- Other tours and activities in Cozumel
- Ground transportation in Cozumel
- Photo or video services
- Souvenirs, handicrafts, clothes, etc.
- Any other products or services not mentioned on the inclusions list
- Entrance fee to the marine park ($8 USD per person approximately)
- This tour is not suitable for wheelchair users and people with back problems
- Please bring your swimwear, towel and biodegradeable sunscreen
- Please bring enough cash and a credit or debit card to pay for products or services not included in the tour.
- Pick-ups start at 7:00 AM, depending on the location of your hotel or meeting point.
- Your pick-up schedule is sent by email after booking.
- For travelers staying in some hotels in Cancun that are outside the hotel zone, the meeting point will be Plaza La Fiesta Cancun in the Hotel Zone. Please reach the local partner by dialing the toll-free number shown on the local partner's home page to know if pickup service is available at your hotel or if you have to go to a meeting point, and also to know the location of said meeting point (make sure to call in advance).
- Please note, you will not be taken back to your hotel if you're staying in a property located past Playa del Carmen (coming from Cancun), in Riviera Maya. Your pickup and drop-off services will not be at the hotel lobby but at the meeting point in Plaza Antigua, on Avenida 10 Sur in Playa del Carmen, almost at the entrance to Playacar.
How to use:
- To complete your booking, email email@example.com with your hotel address and order number
- After your booking is confirmed, you will receive an email with your e-voucher
- Kindly contact the tour operator to reconfirm your pick-up point and timing
- Present the e-voucher on your mobile or print it out
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
You will be picked up at your hotel lobby in the Cancun Hotel Zone. If your hotel is not in Hotel Zone then please meet at the meeting point at Plaza la Fiesta Cancun KM 9.