Cozumel Jeep Adventure And Beach Snorkeling With Lunch
Embark on a day full of adventures as you get behind the wheel of a Jeep Wrangler and explore Cozumel in style. Next, drive to Punta Sur EcoBeach and Chankanaab Park to enjoy snorkeling, beach time, crocodile exhibits, a buffet lunch, and more.
The adventure begins at Cozumel Ferry Dock where you’ll meet your guide and get acquainted with your Jeep for the day. Drive to Punta Sur EcoPark, admiring views of the city and its sights along the way. At the park, enjoy some free time to relax on the shore of El Cielito, a beautiful white sandy beach with glistening blue waters.
Next, head to Chankanaab Park and cool off in the refreshing water as you snorkel in search of colorful marine life with an expert guide. Once you’ve worked up a bit of an appetite, dine on a hearty buffet lunch to set you up for an afternoon of exploring. After lunch, head off on your own to discover the wonders of the park, including the fascinating archaeological area, the crocodile exhibit, and if time allows, the sea lion show.
Start time: 9am or 10am
Duration: 5.5 hours
What You Get
Cozumel Jeep Adventure and Beach Snorkeling with Lunch
Adult: 12 years old and above
Child: 3 to 11 years old
- Snorkel gear and guided snorkel tour
- Buffet lunch with 2 soft drinks or beers per person
- Cruise port drop-off
- Chankanaab Park admission fees
- Punta Sur EcoBeach admission fees
- Automatic Jeep rental
- Crocodile exhibits, sea lion show, botanical gardens entry
- Use of shaded palapas, loungers, and hammocks
- Marine park fee of $5 USD per person payable on the day of tour
- This activity is not suitable for pregnant women, people disabilities and people with heart problems
- This activity ends near Cozumel's main cruise ports, such as Carnival and Royal Caribbean
- There is a marine park fee of $5 USD per person payable on the day of tour
- A valid driving license is required for those driving the Jeep. Please remember to bring it with you.
- It is recommended to bring your swimwear, towel, and sandals
How to use:
- After your booking is confirmed, you will receive an email with your e-voucher
- Present the e-voucher on your mobile or print it out
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Please meet 15-minutes before the start of the tour at Cozumel Ferry Dock, at the Swallows Statue. Upon arrival, please look for your guide, who is wearing a pink shirt and blue shorts.
Address: Calle 2 Nte 28-3, Centro, 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico