Take the opportunity to visit the Cobá archaeological site and the fun-filled Xel-Há Park on the same day. Discover amazing Mayan remains and have fun on an all-inclusive aquatic theme park and ecotourism development on the Caribbean coast.
Enjoy a comfortable ride to Coba on a bus with an onboard breakfast included. Once you arrive at the ancient Mayan city in the middle of the jungle, a certified guide will take you to ancient ruins, temples, and pyramids of one of the Yucatan Peninsula’s most picturesque and popular archaeological sites.
Hop on a bike and ride through an old sacbeob road to reach Nohoch Mul Pyramid, the highest Mayan pyramid in the Yucatan Peninsula where you can climb its 120 steps for jungle views. Explore La Iglesia, a temple dating from 550 to 900 AD where religious ceremonies were held.
After the tour, you will board the bus to reach the next destination: Xel-Há Partk. Here you can rest on Hammock Island, lose yourself floating on an inner tube through the river, or climb the Scenic Lighthouse and go down on the waterslide. Enjoy the all-inclusive selection of food and drinks in between the exhilarating activities and return to your hotel refreshed on board the comfortable bus.
Start time: 7am
Duration: 12 hours
What You Get
Coba Guided Tour and Xel-Ha Park Admission
Adult: 12 years old and above
Child: 5 to 11 years old
- Round-trip transportation
- Light breakfast on board the bus
- Guided tour of the Cobá archaeological site
- Certified bilingual guide
- Use of bicycle
- Admission to Xel-Há Park after 1:30 PM
- Food, national open bar, and unlimited drinks at the park
- Snorkeling and water activities
- Snorkeling equipment with gift tube
- Hammocks, lounge chairs, and rest areas
- Dressing rooms, bathrooms, lockers, showers, and a towel
- Personal expenses
- Infants age 4 and below may join the tour for free. Kindly inform us if any will be accompanying you.
- Pick-up is available from your hotel in central Cancún or Playa del Carmen. You will be informed of the pick-up timing after your booking is confirmed
- Your tour guides will be dressed in red t-shirts with the local partner's logo on the back for easy identification. They will say the tour name out loud. It is recommended for you to be waiting in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to the pickup time.
- Please come in comfortable shoes and bring swimwear, a towel, biodegradable sunscreen and cash
- Only sunblock and sunscreen containing titanium oxide and zinc oxide is permitted in the waterpark. If your products don't meet this requirement, you will find an information booth at the park where you can exchange your sunscreen for a free sample of a biodegradable product. Your sunscreen will be returned to you upon departure.
- Included expenses that are not utilised are strictly non-refundable
How to use:
- To complete your booking, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and hotel address
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an e-voucher via email
- Present the e-voucher on your mobile or print it out to participate
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Pick-up is available from your hotel in central Cancún or Playa del Carmen