Cancún Street Food And Urban Art Tour
Experience Mexican street food like a local while you get to know why Cancún is becoming internationally recognized as an urban art destination. Explore downtown Cancún like never before in this food and art tour.
Get off the beaten track and discover four secret street food spots not found on any Cancún map. Enjoy an increasingly popular food tour and skip the line with VIP service. Don't wait, just indulge in tacos, tamales and refreshing ice lollies. As you walk, admire the vibrant and unique street art that decorates the city.
After your hotel pickup, your English-speaking guide will explain to you every detail related to the food and drinks on offer. Get a taste of history as your guide narrates the fascinating story behind each Cancún street joint. Feel refreshed with naturally flavored water, freshly squeezed juice and soft drinks. Enjoy sides such as guacamole, beans, pico de gallo, and a variety of salsas – and don’t worry, you'll be warned if it’s spicy!
Start time: 9 am
Duration: 5 hours
What You Get
Cancún Street Food and Urban Art Tour
Adult: Age 12 and above
Child: Age 11 and below
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Vegetarian substitutions are available
- Barbacoa tacos, tamales, carnitas tacos, cochinita pibil, desserts and more
- Soft drinks, juices, and bottled water
- Food vendor tips
- Street food and street art booklet
- Umbrellas in case of rain
- Personal expenses
- Please inform of any dietary/alcohol restrictions before the tour starts
- Vegan options are available upon request
- Please wear sunscreen and comfortable shoes
- Pickups are provided for any Hotel/Airbnb within the Cancun Metropolitan Area. For hotels, pickups will be at the lobby You will be informed of the pick-up timing after your booking has been confirmed.
- Please wait in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to the pickup time. Your tour guides will be dressed in red t-shirts with an the local partner's logo on the back for easy identification. They will say the tour name out loud.
How to use:
- After booking, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and accomodation address
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an e-voucher via email
- Present the voucher on your mobile or print it out
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Pickups are provided for any Hotel/Airbnb within the Cancun Metropolitan Area. For hotels, pickups will be at the lobby.