Discover Cancun with this city tour. Visit Market 28, an authentic marketplace popular with the locals, and hit other touristic spots like Plaza La Fiesta and Kukulkan Plaza
Your tour begins with a visit to Artesanías “Celso” at Market 28, located in Cancun downtown. It is a very popular place among the locals, where you can enjoy an authentic marketplace experience. Get ready to find handcrafts, blankets, hammocks, and a big variety of crafts - it is also the best place to find real silver from Taxco at the best prices. Stepping out of the Celso store, you can bargain with local vendors, take pictures, and blend with the locals.
Following the market, hit the touristic side of Cancun by entering the island's hotel zone. Traveling through Avenida Kukulcan, receive the most amazing views of Cancun's hotels, clubs, and marinas on the way to Plaza La Fiesta. It is a shopping center located on the lagoon, complete with Mexican style walls and settings.
Moving on, arrive to the Tequila Museum, located within Kukulkan Plaza. There you can find hundreds of different brands of the best Mexican tequilas, as well as the chance to taste some of Mexico's favorite drink. Become a Tequila expert, becoming immersed in the creation process. This area also provides the opportunity for further shopping, home to fancy designers, boutiques, and exclusive brands to shop for.
Before finishing the tour, make one final stop at Playa Langosta. It's definitely the best place for pictures, and you shouldn't miss the opportunity to be photographed at the famous and colorful Cancun sign.
Duration: 5 hours
What You Get
Cancun Shopping Day Tour
Adult/child: Age 7 and above
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Tequila tasting
- Personal expenses
- Infants age 6 and below may join the tour for free. Do inform us if any will be accompanying you.
- Pickup starts at 7:00AM, depending on your hotel location the time may change. You will be informed of the exact timing after booking and closer to your tour date
- Pickup is conducted from all major hotels in Cancun. If your hotel is not on the route, you will be issued a convenient pickup point.
- The itinerary is subject to changes depending on the weather and road conditions.
How to use:
- To complete your booking, email email@example.com with your order number and accomodation address
- After your booking is confirmed, you will receive an e-voucher via email
- Present the voucher at the meeting point to join the tour
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Hotel Pick-up from major hotels in Cancun