Cancun Jet Ski Rental
Ride the waves and enjoy the thrill of a powerful modern jet ski. You will experience the open waves throughout this unforgettable experience on the open water in Cancun.
Before boarding your jet ski, you will take part in a short safety briefing offered by a highly-trained and English-speaking guide. You can watch an instructional video containing all the safety procedures and navigation guidelines, after which you will be ready for your 30-minute or 1-hour jet ski rental.
All equipment is provided, including a life jacket and brand new 2018-2019 Sea Doo GTI 130 Jet Ski. Speed up your vacation on a powerful jet ski in a safe area with a small amount of traffic and calm water.
Your guides consider safety a priority, and have therefor created a designated area marked with easy-to-see buoys where you will be able to ride at full speed. Following your activity, you will be free to use the facilities on site which include showers, toilets, a resting area, and a cold bottle of water.
Timings: 10am, 11am, 12pm, 1pm, 2pm, 3pm, 4pm, 5pm
What You Get
Cancun Jet Ski Rental
Adult/Child: 10 years old and above
- Bottled water
- Life jackets
- Instructional video
- 13USD docking fee per person payable at the check-in office
- Drone videos and photographs
- The price is per machine (2 people max on the ski with a maximum combined weight of 600 pounds)
- You are responsible for any damage caused to the equipment while you are using it
- The minimum age requirement to ride the jet ski is 10 years of age. Children below 16 years old will not be able to drive and can only ride with an adult
- As long as a parent is present, anyone 16 years of age or older should be fine to drive as long as they have proper government issued ID which includes a birth date
- Pregnant women are not permitted to take part in this activity
- There is a docking fee of $13 per person for all water activities in Cancun
- Since you ride on the lagoon, bad weather does not affect this activity. If canceled due to extreme weather you will be given the option of an alternative date or a full refund.
How to use:
- Present the e-voucher on your mobile or print it out
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Jungle Tour Adventure
Located across the street from the J.W. Marriot hotel in the parking lot of the Fred's House restaurant
Address: Punta Nizuc - Cancún, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico