See the best of Cancun with this all around town tour. Sit back and relax as your guide takes you through the history and background of the iconic sights that Cancun has to offer, from archaeological sites, to breathtaking views of the Mexican Caribbean.
After a morning hotel pickup in Cancun, your informative guide will take you to El Meco, a Maya archaeological site located just outside of Cancun that most visitors often miss. During your 45-minute tour, you will learn about its history before being granted free time to appreciate the ruins on your own. Back in your air-conditioned vehicle, you will continue to "Celso" at Market 28, where you’ll enjoy an authentic marketplace experience. You can interact with local vendors, offering handcrafted artifacts at flea-market-type shops, and pickup real silver from Taxco at the best prices.
Your guide will then show you Cancun’s landmarks, including those in the downtown district and hotel zone. You can travel along Boulevard Kukulcan for views of Cancun hotels, clubs and marinas. In Plaza Kukulkan, you can enter the Tequila Museum, which houses 700 types of Mexican tequilas. You can learn about the various brands and enjoy a tasting here, as well as score duty-free prices on brand names at designer stores.
Later, cap off the day with jaw-dropping views of the Cancun bay and coastline at El Mirador in Playa Delfines (this stop is subject to weather conditions). You can take a commemorative shot next to the famous and colorful Cancun sign that has become a must for visitors. You’ll then be transported back to your hotel in the late afternoon, with unique purchases and memorable photos in hand.
Duration: 6 hours
Start time: 9 am
What You Get
Cancun Guided City Day Tour
Adult: 12 years old and above
child: 6 to 11 years old
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Cancun
- Entrance fees
- Tour conductor
- Tequila tasting
- Bottled water
- Refreshing facial towels
- Free use of a selfie stick
- Food and drinks (unless specified)
- Pickup from Riviera Maya, Tulum, or Playa del Carmen
- Infants age 5 and below may join the tour for free. Kindly inform us if any infants will be accompanying you
- At El Meco, photography for personal non-commercial use with handheld cameras or cellphones is allowed (Gopro cameras, video cameras, or any device to shoot video registers a fee of 45 pesos, payable at the entrance of the archeological site)
- Hotel pick up available only at Cancun city, playa mujeres area and hotel zone.
- If your hotel is not cover on the pickup route, you will be assigned the closest meeting point
- You will be informed of the specific meet up point and timing after your booking has been confirmed
How to use:
- To complete your booking, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and accomodation address
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an e-voucher via email
- Present the e-voucher on your mobile or print it out to participate
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Pick-up from hotels in Cancun