Learn about the town of Todos Santos known for its artists, Mexican handicrafts and folk art. Enjoy the day designing your own pottery plus a visit to a candy & blanket factory.
During this tour of Todos Santos you will see wonderful views of the Pacific Ocean and the desert, while also enjoying some free time for shopping and walking around the town.
Visit the famously controversial Hotel California and its thematic suites, where you can enjoy a welcome cocktail and lunch. Then, get your creative juices flowing and design your own pottery which will be a memorable souvenir from your holidays in Mexico. Afterward, enjoy a delicious lunch to regain your strength and continue with your day, visiting the souvenir store where you will have discounts on all your purchases.
On your next stop, you'll be taken to the desert to a candy factory, where you will learn how Mexican candies are made, and get to taste some of them. To finish your tour you will visit a blanket factory to see how they are made and have the chance to purchase one of your own.
Duration: 9 hours
Starting time: 8.30am
What You Get
Todos Santos Workshop and Cultural Day Tour
- round-trip transportation
- A visit to the Hotel California plus welcome drink (horchata or hibiscus water) and lunch
- A visit to the Mexican candy factory and blanket factory
- A visit to Old Mission & Todos Los Santos
- Time to shop
- Alcoholic beverages
How to use:
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 participants
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled for this reason, you will not be entitled to a refund
- Refunds will not be issued for unused or partially used services.
- Come in comfortable clothes and shoes
- Pick-up is available from hotels in Cabo San Lucas, San José del Cabo or the touristic zone. Pick-up timing will be confirmed after your booking is confirmed
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and accomodation address for pick-up
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an e-voucher via email
- Present the e-voucher on your mobile or print it out
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Pick-up from your hotel in Cabo San Lucas, San José del Cabo or the touristic zone