Submarine Adventure In Los Cabos
Enjoy a day of sightseeing in San Lucas Bay aboard this 60-foot submarine. Discover the dazzling marine life of Cabo on this submarine tour that's perfect for the whole family.
Cruise and explore the sea bottom around Land’s End and Pelican Rock while staying dry. From the comfort of this 60-foot submarine, behold the wonders of one of the world’s great marine ecosystems.
This submarine ride makes it easy and fun to see Cabo’s dazzling underwater sights. When it comes to things to do in Cabo, the comfortable, spacious and air-conditioned vessel makes this the ideal family activity in Cabo.
The bright yellow submarine is semi-submersible, never completely underwater. You can go outside anytime to marvel at the dramatic shores. But you’ll also be fascinated by the view eight feet below from big, clear windows. The Sea of Cortez is famous for its great biodiversity. Hundreds of species flourish here, many seen nowhere else in the world.
Duration: 2.5 hours
Starting time: 10.30am, 12pm, 1.30pm, 3pm
What You Get
Submarine Adventure in Los Cabos
Adult: 12 years old and above
Child: 4 to 11 years old
- Submarine tour
- Expert naturalist guide and captain
- Water and soft drinks
- Transfer service
- Personal expenses
How to use:
- Infants age 3 and below may join for free. Kindly inform us if any will be accompanying you.
- This activity is not suitable for cruise passengers
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an e-voucher via email
- Present the e-voucher on your mobile or print it out
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
You will check-in and depart directly from our main office located at Plaza de la Danza,along the main boulevard by the marina, and next to Dairy Queen.