Experience a thrilling guided ATV tour in the Sierra Madre mountain range and the towns of Mazatlán and Concordia. Tuck in to a delicious regional meal before continuing your day with sightseeing in Mazatlán, ending with a tasting at a tequila factory.
Combine adventurous ATV riding with a delicious traditional meal and a bit of sightseeing on this 5-hour tour from Mazatlán. Your day begins with pickup by van at your hotel. Enjoy a refreshing water, juice, or coffee on the 40-minute drive to Veranos Village, approximately 40 minutes from the golden zone of Mazatlán.
Once you arrive, you’ll be given the necessary instructions on how to safely use the ATVs. Your guide will then take you through the gaps on the Sierra Madre Occidental mountain range and the municipalities of Mazatlán and Concordia. Cross a wooden bridge and the Presidio River to reach other surrounding small towns.
After your ride, savor a regional meal of tequila, cheese, machaca burritos, beans, salsa, handmade tortillas, and your choice of beverage. Finally, finish your day with a bit of sightseeing: explore Mazatlán to see its Museum of History, cathedral, and tequila factory. Here, enjoy a free tasting of the town’s best tequila.
Start time: 9 am
Duration: 5 hours
What You Get
Sierra Madre, Mazatlan And Concordia ATV Tour
Person: 16 years old and above
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Beverages during the drive
- Regional meal
- Tequila tasting
- Personal expenses
- This activity is not suitable for pregnant women and children below 16 years old
- It is recommended to come in comfortable clothes and shoes, and bring sunscreen and your driver's license
- Pick-up is available from most hotels in Mazatlan. You will be informed of the pick-up time after booking is confirmed
How to use:
- To complete your booking, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your accomodation address and order number
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an email with your e-voucher
- Present the e-voucher or your mobile or print it out
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Pick-up is available from most hotels in Mazatlan.
To arrange your pick-up, email email@example.com with your accomodation address and order number