Sea Of Cortez Whale Watching Experience
Go whale watching out on the Sea of Cortez. This area gists numerous whale species each season, from gray whales and sperm whales to the elusive blue whales and humpback whales.
Enjoy an intimate and action-packed Zodiac whale-watching tour. Board your boat and head out on your educational Cabo adventure – with your guides knowing the best spots to find these magnificent mammals.
As you travel, your experienced captain happily shows you why Cabo is the best place for humpback whale watching. The Sea of Cortez hosts numerous whale species each season, from gray whales and sperm whales to the elusive blue whales, including dolphins and even orcas.
Get your camera ready, as you are bound to want to record this experience of a lifetime to show those back home. At the conclusion of your experience, your boat returns to your tour starting point.
Duration: 2.5 hours
Starting time: 9am, 12pm, 3pm
What You Get
Sea of Cortez Whale Watching Experience
Adult:11 years old and above
Child: 5 to 10 years old
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- Bottled water
- Soft drink
- Professional and certified guide
- Hotel pickup
- Personal expenses
How to use:
- Children below 5 years old are not allowed in this activity
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women and people with serious medical conditions
- Please bring swimwear, a towel and sunscreen
- Pick-up is available from hotels in Cabo San Lucas. Pick-up timing will be confirmed after your booking is confirmed
- While the guide will bring you to spots where whales are most likely to be seen, whale sighting is largely dependent on season, time and luck and not guaranteed.
- Email email@example.com with your order number and accomodation address for pick-up
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an e-voucher via email
- Present the e-voucher on your mobile or print it out
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Pick-up is available from hotels in Cabo San Lucas.