San Lucas Bay Sunset Dinner Cruise
Enjoy a beautiful ride aboard the Sunrider 100, a double deck catamaran with 9 separate bathrooms for men and women, a dance floor and 360-degree views at each point. You will enjoy a freshly-prepared Mexican buffet just before sunset.
Enjoy a beautiful ride aboard the Sunrider 100, a double-deck catamaran with 9 separate bathrooms for men and women, a dance floor and 360-degree views at each point. You can cruise past the famous Cabo San Lucas Arch, a colony of sea lions, Lovers Beach, and the land's end. You can also marvel as the many impressive rock formations and beautiful cliffs.
Later, you can enjoy a delicious Mexican buffet prepared by your on-board chef, and accompanied by cooling drinks from a national open-bar that the bartender will prepare fresh to order. You can observe the luxurious residences of celebrities in the Pedregal, as well as the majestic El Médano Beach.
Towards the end of your tour, you will close the experience by observing a beautiful sunset while we sail on the sea of Cortés back to the dock. You will also be more than welcome to dance on the dance floor as the magical hours of twilight set in!
Duration: 150 mins
Starting time: 5.30pm
What You Get
San Lucas Bay Sunset Dinner Cruise
Adult: 11 years old and above
Child: 4 to 10 years old
- 2.5-hour tour
- Mexican buffet consisting of grilled beef, chicken skewers, melted cheese, fired beans, white rice with vegetables, hot Mexican sauces, guacamole, chips, tortillas and fresh fruit
- Open bar with rum, tequila, vodka, gin and cocktails
- Gratuities for the crew
- Premium bar (extra $6USD per drink)
- Lobster tail (extra $14USD)
How to use:
- Check-in is 30 minutes prior to the booked tour start time
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion
- This activity operates in most weather conditions
- It is recommended to bring a light jacket
- If you are prone to motion sickness, please take necessary precaution (consult a medical professional before taking any medication)
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an e-voucher via email
- Present the e-voucher on your mobile or print it out. Please check-in 30 mins prior.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Meeting point: Located in front of Sr. Frogs restaurant, between Cabo dolphins and craft market.