San Jose Del Cabo Food Tour And Market Visit
Enjoy the best local flavors crafted by the food artisans of San Jose del Cabo. Learn about the local life and history while you enjoying the best local specialties from street food to locally owned restaurants.
At the beginning of your tour, learn about the ingredients that make for the best salsas and tacos. You'll visit a Tortilla Factory and discover the whole process of turning corn into tortillas for tacos. Your guide will walk with you to several local eateries where you will enjoy some of the most popular Mexican comfort foods.
Taste food from street carts and small locally-owned restaurants which provide the authentic Mexican flavors. At the end of your food tasting adventure you will have a deeper insight into Mexican food and life.
Start time: 11am
What You Get
Cabo San Lucas Downtown Taco Tour and Tasting
Adult: 15 years old and above
Child: 7 to 14 years old
- English-speaking food and culture guide
- All food tastings (enough for a big lunch)
- Soft drinks and beer (one beer per person at each place where available)
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Personal expenses
- This tour is not suitable for wheelchair users or for people with limited mobility.
- Please keep in mind that most of the eateries along the tour can cater for all food preferences, however there are a few that are unable to
- Pets and large lugagges or bags are not allowed on this tour
How to use:
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive a confirmation email with your e-voucher
- Present the e-voucher on your mobile or print it out
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Meeting point: Please look for the Tortilleria by the main entrance of the Alberto A Alvarado Municipal Market at Coronado 737, 8 de Octubre, 23406 San José del Cabo
Your guide will be waiting with a sign saying JUAN MORE TACO TOURS.