Pirate Cruise With Breakfast And Snorkeling
Follow treasure maps marking historic rock formations, listen for the roar of sea lions, & find the hidden treasure. Sail to the Sea of Cortez and snorkel through the crystal clear waters. Come back onboard to a delicious full Mexican-style breakfast.
Looking for treasure? Find it aboard a 3-hour pirate cruise from Cabo San Lucas. Follow treasure maps to stunning rock formations. Listen for the sound of sea lion’s roaring as they guide you toward the hidden treasure.
Walk the plank and dive into the Sea of Cortez, snorkeling your way through the magical underground world to the real living treasure: a full colony of tropical-colored fish that swim freely in the clear ocean waters.
Come back onboard and treat yourself to a job well done with a delicious breakfast including fresh fruit, juice and coffee, chilaquiles, scrambled eggs and bacon. Take in the beautiful sea views with an open bar, equipped with mimosas, Bloody Marys, cold beers, margaritas, and juice and soda for the kids.
Duration: 3 hours
Starting time: 8.30am
What You Get
Pirate Cruise With Breakfast and Snorkeling
Adult: 12 years old and above
Child: 6 to 11 years old
- Snorkeling gear
- Swimwear and towels
How to use:
- Children 5 years old and below may join the activity for free. Kindly inform us if any will be accompanying you
- Please bring a change of clothes, swim wear and biodegradeble sunscreen and sunblock
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an e-voucher via email
- Present the e-voucher on your mobile or print it out
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Meeting point: Dock 0 at Marina Cabo San Lucas: Paseo de La Marina 4750, El Medano Ejidal, 23479 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico. Behind Breathless Resort. Check in is right next to La Terminal Restaurant.