Mazatlan Temazcal Experience With Lunch
Purify your body and mind with a visit to a temazcal, a traditional Mexican sweat lodge. Perspire, exfoliate, and harmonize as you reap the benefits of an ancestral activity. Relish an included lunch after, then enjoy hot springs and a tequila tasting.
Begin your adventure with pickup at your hotel in Mazatlan, and enjoy water, coffee or juice during your approximately 40-minute drive. Upon arrival at the temazcal, a shaman will welcome you and hand you clay so you can take a mud bath and exfoliate your skin. Once the mud is dry, wash it off with water and then go into the temazcal.
Once inside, sit around and start to sweat with the steam generated by volcanic stones and fragant herbs. Thank Mother Earth for everything you have and ask for help to remove yourself from everything you don't need. Because of its shape, the temazcal represents the womb of Mother Earth. Work with the four elements — earth, wind, fire, and water — to purify and harmonize your body, soul, and spirit.
Later, savor a regional meal of tequila cheese, machaca burritos, beans, salsa, tortillas, and your choice of beverage. Enjoy some time to go through the town and visit the Museum of History and the beautiful church. Visit the hot springs and a tequila factory where you can taste the best tequila in town. The tour concludes with drop-off at your hotel in Mazatlan.
Start time: 9am
Duration: 5 hours
What You Get
Mazatlan Temazcal Experience with Lunch
Adult: 13 years old and above
Child: 12 years old and below
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Beverages on the drive to town — water, coffee or juice
- Temazcal experience
- Lunch with your choice of beverage
- Tequila tour
- Tequila tastings
- Hot springs
- Personal expenses
- This activity is not suitable for pregnant women
- This tour will take place rain or shine
- Please bring your swimwear, change of clothes and towel
- Pick-up is available from most hotels in Mazatlan. You will be informed of the pick-up time after booking is confirmed
- Please be ready in your hotel lobby 10 minutes before the activity starts
How to use:
- To complete your booking, email email@example.com with your accomodation address and order number
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an email with your e-voucher
- Present the e-voucher or your mobile or print it out
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Pick-up is available from most hotels in Mazatlan.
To arrange your pick-up, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your accomodation address and order number