Mazatlan Guided City Bike Tour
Join a scenic bike ride by the ocean and through the alleys of Mazatlan's historic district. You will explore and discover the hidden gems only locals can show you, as well as the most emblematic landmarks.
The best way to discover the natural and urban attractions of Mazatlan is to experience and see things up close, with nothing in between you and the city. With this activity, you will cruise by the ocean on your bike to enjoy the natural landscapes.
You will be free to discover what makes this town so unique as you explore an old military fort, see the cliff divers, encounter Olas Altas' historic bay, and wander the the oldest neighborhoods in town. You will also discover Plazuela Machado, the Ángela Peralta Theater, the cathedral, the market, and more.
Forge a collection of unforgettable memories by meeting the faces behind the places. You will experience an immersive and exclusive experience, ranging from the local markets to the small fisheries. This experience is a fantastic opportunity to take a deeper look into the stories and spots that only a local leader can show you.
Start time: 8.30am or 4pm
Duration: 3.5 hours
What You Get
Mazatlan Guided City Bike Tour
Adult/Child: 5 years old and above
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bike and helmet
- Tour through Mazatlán's most iconic landmarks and hidden gems
- Entrance fees
- This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants
- This activity is not suitable for pregnant women and people who don't know how to cycle
- You will be cycling for approximately 6 kilometers, with the total biking time 1.5 hours
- This tour has a difficulty of easy, with plenty of stops to take photos, listen to the guide, or to just take a break
- The kind of bikes you will have access to will be cruisers with no gears, or mountain bikes
- It is recommended to come in comfortable clothes and shoes, and bring sunscreen, swimwear, insect repellent and a reusable water bottle
- Pick-up is available from most hotels in Mazatlan. You will be informed of the pick-up time after booking is confirmed
How to use:
- To complete your booking, email email@example.com with your accomodation address and order number
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an email with your e-voucher
- Present the e-voucher or your mobile or print it out
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Pick-up is available from most hotels in Mazatlan.
To arrange your pick-up, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your accomodation address and order number