Los Cabos Zip Lines And UTV With Mexican Lunch
Explore a UNESCO protected biosphere in Los Cabos via exhilarating double zip lines, UTVs, hanging bridges, Rappel, rock climbing and the longest zip line in Cabos over 500 meters long.
Enjoy a day of outdoor adventure for all the family. Located in a UNESCO protected biosphere, the Outdoor Zipline adventure combines an exciting array of activities located in a stunning Canyon in the heart of Boca de la Sierra.
Following a scenic journey through local villages and countryside, you will be met by enthusiastic and highly trained guides. Here you will be kitted out with PETZL world-class safety equipment and are ready to begin your adventure. Guides will accompany you on an off road journey into the Canyon in a 4x4 Mercedes Unimog.
Once you arrive in the Canyon the adventure truly begins. Fly through the Canyon on double safety zip lines, marveling at the stunning views. Cross Canyon streams on the commando bridge. Test your balance on the hanging bridge and crazy ladder and climb up the Canyon walls on the Via Ferrata (natural rock climbing wall). Swing across the Canyon on a tarzan swing. Rappel to the Canyon floor and finally complete your adventure with a 500 meter zip line to the base of the camp. Here we will provide refreshments and you can enjoy the scenery and a well-deserved rest.
No previous experience is necessary and this exhilarating tour is suitable for the whole family! As the number one zip line company in Cabo we guarantee the highest levels of safety, security and service, along with huge amounts of fun!
Following the amazing Superman zip line, you'll hop into Polaris RZR off road UTV buggies and zoom off into the beautiful desert. These rugged and powerful vehicles are made for rough and tough off road conditions. You'll be lead through the desert by your guides on an exciting and fun course over sand, rocks and dusty roads, and through dry riverbeds. This thrill-a-second adventure is an awesome way to end an awesome tour. Complete your adventure with unlimited delicious home-made quesadillas and a fresh salad bar.
Start time: 8.30am, 9am, 11am
Duration: 5.5 hours
What You Get
Los Cabos Zip Lines And UTV With Mexican Lunch
Adult: 12 years old and above
Child: 8 to 11 years old
- Transportation from selected hotels
- Bottled water
- All safety equipment
- Homemade quesadillas and salad bar
- Ice cold beers and water
- Experienced guides
- Logo store purchases
- 25 fee for vehicle insurance
- 20 sustainability entrance fee per person
- 10 sustainability entrance fee for kids under 11 years
- Max weight 265lbs / 120kgs
- No minimum age but minimum height required of 4 ft / 1.2 meters
- Following guests may not participate: Problems with vertigo, neck or back injuries, expectant mothers or heart and respiratory problems
- Guests must be 100% fully mobile to participate
- Cameras are NOT permitted during the tour for safety reasons. Photos are available for purchase after the tour
- Wear long shorts or pants and closed-toe shoes (tennis shoes)
- Please bring your driver's license, sunscreen and sunglasses
- Tour duration is 3 hours plus transportation
- Each driver must be over 18 years of age, be able to present a valid driving license, and pay a USD 25 fee upon check-in to cover the vehicle insurance
- A $20 sustainability entrance fee per person is required at check-in
- Pick-up is available from hotels located in Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo. You will be informed of the pick-up timing after your booking has been confirmed
How to use:
- To arrange your pick-up, email email@example.com with your order number and hotel address
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive a confirmation email with your e-voucher
- Present the e-voucher on your mobile or print it out
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Pick-up is available from hotels located in Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo