Eco-farm And ATV Desert Adventure With Lunch
Experience the hidden Baja aboard a powerful ATV and an eco-farm visit. Explore an untouched canyon, drive through dry riverbeds and enjoy the nature and wildlife of the Baja, before enjoying a traditional Mexican lunch in an ocean front restaurant.
Explore what the Baja desert has to offer on this ATV desert adventure. Traverse through the scenic canyon and mountain trails in a secluded, natural area. There's no better way to explore the Baja outback than on a brand new Polaris ATV vehicle with an experienced local guide leading the way. Learn about the regional culture, geography, and history, narrated by your local expert guide.
This is an activity that anyone can enjoy; ideal for couples, families, and groups of friends. Safety is the main priority: for this reason, you will be provided with full protective gear including full face helmet, chest and back protector, and elbow and knee pads so you can entirely enjoy the excitement of the ride. After the ride, enjoy a light lunch and refreshments at an authentic Mexican restaurant by the water.
Complete your day with a visit to the eco-farm, which hosts an animal rescue center. Meet a friendly family of macaws, turn camel dung into paper, and recycle plastic. Enjoy the experience of a mezcal tasting and make your own handmade chocolate.
Start time: 10am or 1pm
Duration: 4 hours
What You Get
Eco-Farm and ATV Desert Adventure with Lunch
Adult: 18 years old and above
- Round trip transportation
- Light lunch and refreshments
- Full body protective gear, full face helmets and gloves
- Lockers for personal belongings
- Optional photos
- Insurance fee ($35 USD per ATV)
- 20 USD sustainability contribution per adult for the eco-farm; $10 USD contribution for children
- Minimum age is 18 years to drive
- Maximum weight is 265 lbs per ATV
- Guests need to pay a sustainability contribution of $20 USD for adults and $10 USD per child
- Not suitable for those with mobility impairments or back problems
- Transportation is available from most hotels in Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo. Transportation time and pickup location will be confirmed once tour booking has been received.
- Please look for a white Cabo Adventures van. Drivers will have light blue polo shirts. Location and time of pickup, when requested, will be sent via email.
How to use:
- To complete your booking, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and hotel address
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive a confirmation email with your e-voucher
- Present the e-voucher on your mobile or print it out
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Transportation is available from most hotels in Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo.
Please look for a white Cabo Adventures van. Drivers will have light blue polo shirts. Location and time of pickup, when requested, will be sent via email.