Cabo San Lucas Snorkel, Lunch And Sail Experience
Sail on a completely new 100 eco-friendly catamaran, as you enjoy the view of the Arch, Lover's Beach, and a sea lion colony. Witness an abundance of marine fauna and fascinating seascapes, whilst enjoying a delicious local lunch and open bar on-board.
Spend a day living a unique experience in Los Cabos, sailing aboard a catamaran powered by solar energy. Enjoy the sea while you travel the golden zone of the coast of the Sea of Cortez on your way to a beautiful bay. Once at the bay, you can dive and snorkel in the clear blue sea, considered the largest natural aquarium on the planet.
Once out at the snorkeling location, you will be presented with free time in which you can splash into the crystal-clear waters and explore the local marine ecosystem. While you're enjoying your free time, you will also have full use of the facilities on board.
You can enjoy your favorite drink at the national open bar that your bartender will prepare freshly upon request, before you enjoy a delicious lunch and sail back to the port of Cabo. In this experience you can also see the Cabo San Lucas Arch, a sea lion colony and several Cabo reference points.
Duration: 3.5 hours
Starting time: 4.30pm
What You Get
Cabo San Lucas Snorkel, Lunch and Sail Experience
Adult: 11 years old and above
Child: 4 to 10 years old
- 3.5-hour tour
- Snorkeling equipment (fins, mask, tube and life jacket)
- Taco buffet (pork in green tomato sauce, chicken and beef fajitas, white rice and fried beans, guacamole, hot Mexican sauce, fresh fruit)
- Open bar (Rum, tequila, vodka, gin and cocktails)
How to use:
- If you have back, neck, joint, or muscular problems, you should carefully consider whether to participate
- If you are prone to motion sickness, please take necessary precautions (consult a medical professional before taking any medication)
- Please bring swimwear, a towel and biodegradeble sunscreen
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an e-voucher via email
- Present the e-voucher on your mobile or print it out.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Meeting point: Located in front of Sr. Frogs restaurant, between Cabo Dolphins and Craft market almostthe end of marina.