Cabo San Lucas Downtown Taco Tour And Tasting
Discover the vibrant flavors of Cabo San Lucas and taste delicious tacos on this walking tour through the downtown area of the city. Immerse yourself in the culture of Mexican cuisine, and eat like a local and taquerias, street vendors, and restaurants.
After meeting your taco guide, get ready to discover the unique flavors of Cabo San Lucas as you explore downtown like a local. Your food adventure takes you through the vibrant streets of the city, as you stop by a selection of taco vendors from street stalls to locally owned family restaurants. Taste an array of delicious Mexican delicacies from fish tacos, tamales, aguas frescas, and fresh spicy salsa.
Mingle with the locals as you explore downtown, learn about their way of life, and how traditional foods play an important role in the culture of the city.
Start time: 5.30pm
What You Get
Cabo San Lucas Downtown Taco Tour and Tasting
Adult: 15 years old and above
Child: 7 to 14 years old
- 2.5-3 hours food tasting walking tour of downtown Cabo and its eateries
- English speaking tour guide
- All food tastings
- Soft drinks or beer (one per person at each eatery where available)
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Personal expenses
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- Please keep in mind that most of the eateries along the tour can cater for all food preferences, however there are a few that are unable to
- Pets and large lugagges or bags are not allowed on this tour
How to use:
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive a confirmation email with your e-voucher
- Present the e-voucher on your mobile or print it out
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Meeting point: Ignacio Zaragoza, Downtown, Ildefonso Green, 23470 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
- Your guide will wear a shirt with a JUAN MORE TACO logo on the back. The guide will also have a sign with this logo.