Blue Agave Trail Hiking Experience With Tequila Tasting
Discover the wonders of the Blue Agave Trail as you hike through cacti forests, groves of fruit trees, and agave fields. Later, explore the history of tequila on a visit to the secluded ruins of an old distillery followed by a tasting session.
Immerse yourself in the stunning natural landscapes of Sinaloa on this hiking adventure along the Blue Agave Trail. Learn about native flora and fauna as you pass through cacti forests and agave fields, walking along the path that tequila factory workers would have used over a hundred-years-ago.
At the center of the trail, buried deep in the heart of this tropical deciduous forest, find an old clandestine tequila distillery. Step inside and soak up the historical atmosphere of this 140-year-old factory which produces award-winning tequilas. Take a tour of the distillery and meet the people that work here, then enjoy a tasting session of the different tequilas they produce.
Once you’ve worked up a bit of an appetite, head to the town of La Noria and to the home of local, Doña Carolina. Receive a warm welcome into Doña’s home, then taste the colorful flavors of the region’s cuisine as she shares one of her family’s secret recipes. At the end of an unforgettable experience, sit back and relax on the return journey to your accommodation in Mazatlan.
Start time: 8 am
Duration: 5 hours
What You Get
Blue Agave Trail Hiking Experience with Tequila Tasting
Adult: 18 years old and above
- Pickup and drop-off
- Hiking stick
- Granola bar
- Visit to Los Osuna Blue Agave distillery
- Blue Agave spirit tasting
- Visit to La Noria artisanal town
- Homemade traditional lunch at Doña Carolina's house
- Personal expenses
- Bottled water
- This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants
- This activity is not suitable for pregnant women and children below 18 years old
- The hiking trail contains slight slopes, and conditions are rough with loose dirt in some sections
- The hike is 3.7 km in total
- Participants should have a moderate physical fitness level
- It is recommended to come in comfortable clothes and hiking shoes, and bring biodegradeable sunscreen, insect repellent and a hat.
- Pick-up is available from most hotels in Mazatlan. You will be informed of the pick-up time after booking is confirmed
How to use:
- To complete your booking, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your accomodation address and order number
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an email with your e-voucher
- Present the e-voucher or your mobile or print it out
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Pick-up is available from most hotels in Mazatlan.
To arrange your pick-up, email email@example.com with your accomodation address and order number