High Tea at Penang Hill
Tucked away in the corner of Penang’s iconic Penang Hill lies David Brown’s at Strawberry Hill, a quintessential British colonial Restaurant and Tea Terrace which also happens to be the highest restaurant in Penang.
Hidden between lush greenery, this hidden gem sitting on a ‘hill upon a hill’ atop Strawberry Hill is the perfect setting to create meaningful memories with your loved ones – be it a wedding between lovebirds, a party to showcase your lifestyle or just to hang out with loved ones, friends and family.
Experience the unique funicular train ride to Penang Hill, 720-metre above sea level. At the summit, appreciate the exhilarating bird’s eye view from the cosy David Brown Restaurant, where you get to enjoy English High Tea in the cool weather. Take a stroll at the summit before descending.
What You Get
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- English speaking driver cum guide
- Funicular train ride
- High tea
How To Buy
1. Purchase online
2. Email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org for booking of the tour:
• Your Order Number
• Hotel Details (Name, address and contact number)
3. Receive a second email confirmation with the tour details
Terms and Conditions
- Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
- In the event if the date selected is not available, alternative arrangements will be communicated via email.
- The tour may disembark at a different location from the initial meeting point.
- For disembarkation, please enquire with the tour guide on the day of tour.
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor.
- Booking is required to be made 5 days prior the tour departure date.
- In the event of late comers/no shows, it would be considered cancellation and no refund will be given.
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
Make your way to the Penang Hill and ascend to the summit with a funicular train ride. At the summit, enjoy the fresh, cooling air and marvel at the magnificent views.
Walk along the pathways to the cozy David Brown's Restaurant and enjoy your English high tea in a relaxing atmosphere. Continue by walking to the idyllic parks and recreational stops before descending back down the hill.