George Town Heritage Half Day Tour
This out-of-the-ordinary trip sets an engaging path for you to discover a part of Malaysia full of culture, history, and heritage! As a UNESCO World Heritage Site, Georgetown is Penang’s most prominent cities, known all over for its treasured sights inspired by a mix of multi-ethnic Asian legacy and strong colonial influences.
Explore the amazing UNESCO World Heritage Sites in George Town. Photo stop at Fort Cornwallis, Penang’s most prominent historical fortress. Visit the Peranakan Mansion which houses priceless antique collection and artifacts, showcasing an assimilation of cultures between the Malays and the early Chinese settlers. Next stop is the Cheong Fatt Tze - The Blue Mansion, an award winner of Asia Pacific Heritage building.
What You Get
- Assistance of English speaking driver and license tour guide
- Includes hotel pickup and drop-off
- Optional Gratuities
- Food & drinks
How To Buy
1. Purchase online
2. Email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org for booking of the tour:
• Your Order Number
• Hotel Details (Name, address and contact number)
3. Receive a second email confirmation with the tour details
Terms and Conditions
- Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received. In the event if the date selected is not available, alternative arrangements will be communicated via email.
- The tour may disembark at a different location from the initial meeting point. For disembarkation, please enquire with the tour guide on the day of tour.
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor.
- In the event of late comers/no shows, it would be considered cancellation and no refund will be given.