SkyPoint Observation Deck in Gold Coast
Enjoy the 360 degrees panoramic beautiful skylines of Gold Coast.
Enjoy sweeping views of the greater Gold Coast region with entry to the SkyPoint Observation Deck. Located on level 77 of Queensland's iconic Q1 Tower, SkyPoint Observation Deck is a scenic attraction not to be missed as it's incredibly popular with both locals and tourists.
Cast your eyes on the gorgeous views of the lush Gold Coast Hinterland, sleek cityscape of the Surfers Paradise precinct and the shimmering, golden beaches the region is famed for. The perfect place to relax and take some time away from the bustling life below, SkyPoint offers guests the option of enjoying a freshly prepared meal, alcoholic beverage, tea and coffee or if they can't be tempted, guests can simply just sit back and admire the 360 degree views.
One of the true must-do attractions on the Gold Coast, SkyPoint suits all needs and budget levels. Grab your tickets online for the SkyPoint Observation Deck here today with absolutely NO booking fees AND skip the queue!
- After 2000hrs, SkyPoint becomes an 18+ venue. Smart dress code is imposed and ID is required for verification
Sun - Thurs: 0730 - 2100 hrs
Fri & Sat: 0730 - 2200 hrs
Operating hours may vary periodically due to special events. You are strongly advised to refer to the official website while planning your visit.
What You Get
- One-day admission to SkyPoint Observation Deck
How to Use
Please present your barcoded tickets upon entry at SkyPoint on the day of your visit.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Level 77 of Q1 Resort,
9 Hamilton Avenue, Surfers Paradise,
Queensland, 4217 Australia
Starting at Airport Drive, turn left onto the Gateway Motorway. This continues onto the South East Freeway (M1) which becomes the Pacific Motorway. Take exit 66 onto Smith St Motorway towards Southport, turn right at Gold Coast Highway, turn left at Clifford St and 1st right onto Surfers Paradise Boulevard.
By GLink Tramp
The Surfers Paradise station is located directly in front of the entrance to SkyPoint.
For more information on how to get there, please visit the official website.