Paragliding Over Tottori Sand Dunes
Try this unique paragliding activity over the vast sand dunes of Tottori's amazing desert! Take a lesson from a professional guide and fly over the sand to see a fantastic panorama view of the sea and the desert!
Go to Tottori's famous desert near the sea and fly over the massive sand dunes which stretch for nearly 16 kilometers along the coastline! Choose between morning or afternoon paragliding course and soar in the sky! The panorami view over the dunes is fascinating!
This activity is suitable for healthy people with no experience. A professional instructor will explain how to enjoy paragliding and how to use the rental equipment properly. Then you will try flying yourself in the sky. The view of the Sea of Japan and the vast desert will leave a lasting impression from your trip!
What You Get
Paragliding over Tottori Sand Dunes
Adult/Child: 4 years old and above
- Instructor fee
- Rental equipment
- Personal expenses
- Please come dressed in appropriate and comfortable clothes and shoes
- Please bring work gloves, socks, and water/sport drink
- If you bring a camera, you will need to protect it with a plastic bag
- As there is little space to keep your belongings, please bring minimal items.
- Please note that the activity might be cancelled in case of bad weather
- In summer it gets very hot at the sand dunes, so please prepare lots of water for drinking. Sunscreen and a hat are recommended.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Location is near the sand dunes of tottori
The exact location will be provided upon booking confirmation