Zushi Beach Stand-up Paddling With View Of Mt Fuji
Have a special SUP experience at Zushi Beach, where you can enjoy the views of Mount Fuji, Enoshima, and Izu Peninsula all at once
Enjoy a popular sport called Paddleboarding at the best location for it: Zushi. Paddleboarding is a marine sport that you propel yourself by using a paddle and stand up on the board to enjoy a wide view of the spectacular landscape and a refreshing feeling. Paddleboards are strongly buoyant. They are easier to ride on than ordinary surfboards and makes it possible for riders to surf on smaller waves. The popularity of paddleboarding is growing as it is easy to enjoy for anyone, including beginners.
The great landscape of Zushi adds more to the experience. You can paddleboard on a shoal and clean beach while taking joy in some of the best sceneries of Japan: Mt. Fuji, Enoshima, and the Izu Peninsula. Zushi is one of the very few places in the region that tourists can enjoy all of these landmarks at one sight. In this plan, you can learn paddleboarding with the help of well-experienced instructors in a small group, so you can safely enjoy the tour without any worries. Since we only make small groups, families, friends, and couples can enjoy the moment without being bothered by others.
After you exhaust yourself with the fun, have a relaxing time at the lounge on the 2nd floor of the guide house. Bathe in the afterglow with a free drink in your hand. You can have a peaceful time, listening to the sounds of waves. Have an extraordinary experience away from daily life at Zushi Beach!
- Arrival at EverResort
- Reception/Change After filling in the registration forms, change in the dressing room (There are lockers for valuables).
- To the Beach Walk for 10 seconds, and you are at Zushi Beach(Boards and paddles are available there).
- Lecture Instructors will teach you how to use the paddleboard(How to hold the paddle, how to propel yourself with it).
- Start of Tour Launch the paddleboard on the sea and ride on it!
- End of Tour Return to Zushi Beach and that is the end of the tour
- Shower/Change/Dismissal Take a shower in the guide house and you are dismissed once you have changed.
- Drink Service At the end of the tour, we will give you one drink for free!
Activity duration: 150 mins
Timings: 9.30 am or 1 pm
What You Get
Zushi Beach Stand-up Paddling with View of Mt Fuji
Adult: 12 years and above
Child: below 12 years old
- Insurance fee
- 1 bottle of water
- Facility usage fee
- 1 complimentary drink
- Necessary equipment
- Wetsuits and bath towels can be rented for free
- Please wear a swimsuit or something you can wearunder your wetsuit.
- There will be a changing room and lockers for you to change into the appropriate attire.
- Participants below 12 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- When bad weather is expected, we will have let you know the cancellation of the plan by the previous day
- If you do not show up within 30 minutes from the assembly time, it will be considered as a no-show and cancellation
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Meeting point：EverResort 〒249-0007, Shinjuku1-4-28, Zushi-shi, Kanagawa