Explore Tokyo's famous sites, neighbourhoods and attractions with the guidance of a English speaking tour guide. See renowned Tokyo neighbourhoods like Ginza and Akihabara. Visit the sacred 1300 years old Sensoji Temple and browse the food stands and souvenirs at Nakamise Shopping Street in Asakusa. Afterwhich, head to Tokyo Skytree's Tembo deck and admire the gorgeous view of the bustling city life. This tour is perfect for a quick guide or adventure to the Tokyo most famous attractions to satisfy the sightseeing cravings.
· Meet at Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal at 1.40pm
· Drive by Imperial Palace Plaza, National Diet Building, State Guest House, Ginza and Akihabara
· Sensoji Temple and Nakamise Shopping Street (50 minutes)
· Tokyo Skytree® Observation Deck (350m Tembo Deck) (80 minutes)
· Tour ends at Tokyo Station at 7.30pm
English speaking guide, transportation, admission fees
Return hotel drop off, food and drink
12 years and above
Between 4 and 11 years old
1340 – 1930 hours (GMT +9)
How To Buy
1. Purchase online
2. Receive confirmation email
3. Send an email to email@example.com with the details below
- Title for each participant
- Name as per passport for each participant
4. Receive a separate e-voucher within 2 working days, to present for this activity
Please select the preferred date of tour when booking.
Changi Recommends and the merchant will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual’s negligence.
Changi Recommends will not be responsible for the loss of ticket caused by individual’s negligence.
The e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash and used on more than one occasion.
The value of the e-voucher is in Singapore dollars.
Any alteration(s) on the e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant.