Embark on a thrilling adventure at Tokyo JOYPOLIS, the largest indoor theme park in Japan!
Get ready for a fun-filled day at the largest indoor theme park in Japan, Tokyo JOYPOLIS! The theme park features a variety of exciting rides and games, ranging from simulation games, haunted houses, roller coasters and more! You can plunge into the Transformers universe at the Transformers Human -Alliance Special, where you can team up with the heroes from the Transformer series and fight against the evil forces. Feeling adventurous? Go on the Wild River the Treasure Hunt to experience the exciting river rafting tour to find the treasure. Besides attractions at Tokyo JOYPOLIS, you can also enjoy a myriad of arcade games, carnival games, catch some prizes and even take some photos at the print sticker machine. Tokyo JOYPOLIS has so many fun and exhilarating activities for you to enjoy! Come and book your tickets now to explore this amazing indoor theme park!
10:00 am-10:00 pm (Last Entry 9:15 pm)
*Operating hours may change without prior notice.
What You Get
- Adult: Age 18 and Above
- Child: Age 7 to 17
- One-day Admission to Tokyo JOYPOLIS
- Personal Expenses
- ZERO LATENCY VR
- Children under the age of 7 and senior citizens over 60 years old can enter for free by presenting their passports
- Please note that the e-voucher is valid for 90 days from the date of purchase
- Outside Food or drinks are not permitted
- Smoking is not permitted in the park other than in designated areas
- Queue jumping or holding places in lines are not permitted
- Please note that this ticket does not include ZERO LATENCY VR
- Please note that Tokyo JOYPOLIS is closed from 2 March to 12 March 2020
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
1-6-1 Daiba, Minato-ku, Tokyo