Take in exceptional views of the Tokyo metropolitan area and beyond from the top of Sunshine 60 in Ikebukuro. Enjoy seven themed zones designed to stimulate all your senses!
Enjoy Tokyo from new heights with a visit to the city's most unique observation deck, redesigned to entertain and stimulate the senses as well as provide some of the world's greatest views. Much more than just an observation deck providing a 360-degree view of Tokyo and the surrounding regions, Sky Circus is truly an indoor amusement centre, delivering a fun and stimulating environment through seven themed zones.
Almost like stepping into an alternate reality, you'll enter the world of Sky Circus through the first themed zone, Circus Tent, which serves as a threshold for the experiences to come. From Circus Tent, you will enter Tenku 251 where you will enjoy commanding views of the Tokyo metropolitan area from an impressive elevation of 251 meters above sea level.
From the stunning views outside, turn your eyes inward as your journey brings you to the next zone, the aptly named Kaleido Scape. In Kaleido Scape, you may feel as if you've been transported into a life-sized kaleidoscope, where mirrored walls and ceilings and colorful lights and decorations create a delightful ambiance.
As you find your way to Cross Sky Bridge, you will find a zone that features some of the latest in virtual reality, or VR entertainment technology. Here you can experience the world in 4D through the zone's unique experiences. In Sky Party Area, you can experience creating weather. Here, anyone can feel as if they are in control of the earth's weather.
Your Sky Circus admission ticket also provides access to the last two themed zones: Café Quu Quu Quu and Sky Circus Shop. Relax and enjoy the view while enjoying delicious beverages or tasty treats at Café Quu Quu Quu. Before you end your day at Sky Circus, be sure to pick up souvenirs for friends or family back home at Sky Circus Shop.
- 10 am - 10 pm, daily
- Last admission is 1 hour before closing time
- For updated operating hours, visit the official site
What You Get
Sky Circus Observatory Ticket
Adult: Age 15 and Above
Child: Age 6 to 14
Infant: Age 4 to 5
- Admission to SKY CIRCUS Sunshine 60 Observatory
- VR experiences require additional per use fees:
- Tokyo Bullet Flight: 500 JPY
- Swing Coaster: 500 JPY
- Sky Escape: The Acrophobia Experience: 500 JPY
- For more information, visit the official site
- This voucher is valid for 180 days from your booking date
- This voucher is not valid on 1st January, from 06:00 – 08:00
- Children under 3 are admitted for free. For children aged 4-5, please select the infant ticket, and for children aged 6-14, please select the child ticket
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.