Onsen Town Walking Tour
Take a walk around the Onsen district of Togura Kamiyamada. A local guide will explain life in the Japanese countryside while stopping at various local specialty shops
Take a walk around the Onsen district of Togura Kamiyamada. A local guide will explain life in the Japanese countryside while stopping at various local specialty shops. For example, you may learn how to make delicious green tea at a tea shop, learn about Japanese clothes at a clothier, learn the local cuisine of river fish at a Kanroni (a preserved food made by cooking fish, shellfish, kelps, etc. in sweetened soy sauce) shop. Lastly, have soft ice cream while taking a footbath. The tour will provide fascinating insights into thepeople and way of life in this onsen town.
- Orientation: Meet the guide and get an explanation of the tour.
- Walking tour around the hot-spring district of Togura Kamiyamada Onsen with the guide.
- Enjoy soft ice cream while taking a rest at Karakoro Footbath in Togura Kamiyamada Onsen
Timing: 10 am or 1 pm
Duration: 135 minutes
What You Get
Onsen Town Walking Tour
Adult: 13 years old and above
Child: 2 to 12 years old
- Soft ice cream is subject to availability and the season
- The total walk will be about 2 km. Please take this into account if travelling with children or elderly.
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 people
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Zukudashi Eco Tours Office
Kamiyamada Onsen 2-15-16,Chikuma City, Nagano Pref.