Travel easily from the Tokyo to Nikko region with the Nikko All Area 4-Day Pass!
If you want to visit the World Heritage Sites in Nikko in 4 days and enjoy the four seasons of natural scenery as well as hot springs in the Kinugawa area, then you must get the Nikko All Area 4-day pass! If you love culture and nature, then you have to explore the Nikko region! Home to the exquisite World Heritage Sites of Nikko Toshogu Shrine, Rinnoji Temple and Futarasan Shrine, it is also known for being a summer resort area for the upper-class. With the Nikko Pass, you’ll be able to discover the beauty of Nikko in 2 or 4 days!
You could visit the Akechidaira Plateau for a breathtaking view of the entire Nikko area. Witness Lake Chuzenji, the Kegon Falls, and Mount Nantai, all iconic natural attractions of the area. The autumn colours create an especially wonderful contrast to the blue waters of Lake Chuzenji.
Kinugawa Onsen also deserves a visit as it is bustling with shops, ryokans, entertainment and hot springs. A popular overnight destination, it will inject a little fun and relaxation to complement the culture and nature of Nikko.
Apart from unlimited transport within the area, you can also enjoy discounts when you shop and dine at selected establishments in the area. What are you waiting for? Get your Nikko Pass today to discover the beauty of Nikko and its natural offerings!
What You Get
Nikko Pass All Area 4-Day Pass
Adult: Age 12 and above
Child: Age 6 to 11
- Round-trip Ticket between boarding station and Shimo-Imachi Station
- Unlimited train and bus rides in designated areas
- Special offers at participating facilties and stores in Asakusa, Nikko and Kinugawa areas
How to Use
- The 4-Day Pss e-voucher is valid until 19 April 2020. If you place an order on 17 April 2020, then the redemption period is from 17 April - 19 April 2020
- This product is only avaialble to non-Japanese tourists. It cannot be used by Japanese nationals or residents
- The e-voucher cannot be used directly and must be exchanged for the physical ticket before using
- If the ticket is lost, stolen or damaged, it will not be re-issued
- For more information about the Nikko Pass All Area 4-Day Pass, please refer here
- Present the QR Code at the following redemption counter to redeem the physical ticket
- Redemption Counter:
- Asakusa: TOBU Tourist Information Center Asakusa, Floor 1, Tobu Asakusa Station
- Opening hours: 07:20 - 19:00
- Ikebukuro: TOBU Tourist Information Center, Ikebukuro Station Underground 1F
- Opening Hours: 08:00 -18:00
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.