Mt Fuji Tour: Odawara Castle Park, Mt. Fuji 5th Station & Hakone Pirate Ship
Go on this one day tour to enjoy the spectacular sights of Mt. Fuji and the surrounding area!
Embark on a one-day tour to enjoy the scenic views of Mt. Fuji. Departing from Tokyo, you will first head to Odawara Castle Park, where you can take a walk around the park and even visit the castle tower for an additional fee. Next, you will head for a delicious seafood lunch at Odawara Hayakawa Gyoson. Following that, you will go to Motohakone Port, where you can enjoy a cruise along Lake Ashi on a Hakone pirate ship. Board the pirate ship and enjoy the scenic views around the lake. Next, you willl head to Mt. Fuji 5th Station, where you can enjoy the view of the majestic Mt. Fuji!
Meet at 08:20 at Shinjuku Washington Hotel
Odawara Castle Park (Stroll 40-50 minutes)
Aburiya, Odawara Hayakawa Gyoson (Lunch: 60 minutes)
Lake Ashi Cruise (Motohakone Port to Togendai Port)
Mt. Fuji 5th Station (Stroll 60 minutes) *
Arrive back at Shinjuku (Est. 17:30 - 18:00)
*In case of bad weather or road conditions or if Mt. Fuji 5th Station is closed, the tour will visit Arakurayama Sengen Park instead
0820 – 1800 hours
What You Get
Mt. Fuji Tour: Odawara Castle Park, Mt. Fuji 5th Station & Hakone Pirate Ship
Adult: Age 12 and above
Child: Age 6 to 11
Infant: Age 3 to 5
- Roundtrip Bus Transportation
- English-speaking tour conductor
- Admission fees specified in itinerary
- Personal Expenses
- Admission fee to Odawara Central Tower
- Optional Tours
- Free of charge for children age 2 and below, with no seats and meals
- Infant price includes a bus seat, boat fare and lunch
- Flower blooming time varies slightly according to weather
- It is recommended to wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Please note that lunch menu may be subject to change
- The best time to view autumn leaves might change slightly depending on weather
- Viewing of Mt. Fuji is dependent on the weather and is not guaranteed
- The tour conductor will arrive at the meeting place via different departure points to pick up other guests. Although the bus could be late to the meeting place due to road conditions, it will eventually arrive, so please wait at the designated meeting point
- Please note that the itinerary may change due to circumstances such as traffic and weather
- The tour end point may be different from the meeting point. Please ask the tour conductor on the day
- Please be at the meeting place at least 10 minutes before the designated time
- When the bus cannot go to the 5th station of Mt. Fuji due to road/weather conditions or if the toll-road is closed, the tour visits Arakurayama Sengen Park instead
How to Use
- Please present voucher or confirmation to tour conductor
Terms and Conditions
- Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received. In the event if the date selected is not available, alternative arrangements will be communicated via email.
- The tour may disembark at a different location from the initial meeting point. For disembarkation, please enquire with the tour guide on the day of tour.
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor.
- In circumstances that the tour is cancelled due to bad weather conditions, customers will be notified by the tour operator.
- Booking is required to be made 7 days prior the tour departure date.
- In the event of late comers/no shows, it would be considered cancellation and no refund will be given.
About the Tour:
- Items not included are personal expenses during the tour (telephone, laundry, beverages etc.)
- Changi Recommends and the tour operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence.
- The e-ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion.
- The value of the e-ticket/e-voucher is in Singapore dollars.
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant.
- Tour routes and schedule may be delayed/cancelled/changed without prior notice.
- Tour prices vary on seasons and weekdays/weekends, Changi Recommends reserves the right to change prices without prior notice. In the event where changes are made, the revised figures will be posted on the website.
- Tour routes subject to cancellation without prior notice due to weather conditions, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities.
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the tour date.
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the tour date.
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the tour date.
- Full refunds will be given to customers who have purchased the loss coverage for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the tour date.
- Please e-mail any amendments to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 7 days before the tour date.
How to Get There
Shinjuku Washington Hotel 3F:
Address: 3 Chome-2-9 Nishishinjuku, Shinjuku City, Tokyo 160-0023, Japan