Mt Fuji Tour: Mishima Skywalk & Hakone Pirate Ship
Visit Mishima Skywalk, the sole pedestrian-only suspension bridge in Japan, to enjoy stunning and uninterrupted views of Mt Fuji!
Embark on a one-day tour to enjoy the scenic views of Mt. Fuji from the Mishima Skywalk. Departing from Tokyo, you will first head to Odawara Castle Park, where you can take a walk around the park and even visit the castle tower for an additional fee. Next, you will head for a delicious seafood buffet lunch at Odawara Hayakawa Gyoson. Delight in a sumptuous all-you-can-eat seafood buffet lunch and eat to your heart’s content! Following that, you will go to Motohakone Port, where you can enjoy a cruise along Lake Ashi on a Hakone pirate ship. Board the pirate ship and enjoy the scenic views around the lake. Next, you will arrive at Togendai Port, where you will make your way to Mishima Skywalk, the only suspension bridge in Japan with a length of 40o meters. Take a walk on the bridge and see the magnificent views of Mt. Fuji!
Meet at Shinjuku Washington Hotel
Odawara Castle Park (Stroll 40-50 minutes)
Aburiya, Odawara Hayakawa Gyoson (Lunch: 60 minutes)
Motohakone Port – Lake Ashi Cruise
Mishima Skywalk (Stroll 60 minutes)
17:30 – 18:00
Arrive back at Shinjuku
0820 – 1800 hours
What You Get
Mt Fuji Tour: Mishima Skywalk& Lake Ashi Pirate Ship Cruise
Adult: Age 12 and above
Child: Age 6 to 11
Infant: Age 3 to 5
- Roundtrip Bus Transportation
- English-speaking tour conductor
- Admission fees specified in itinerary
- Personal Expenses
- Admission fee to Odawara Castle Tower
- Optional Tours
- Free of charge for children age 2 and below, with no seats and meals.
- Infant price includes a bus seat, boat fare and lunch.
- Flower blooming time varies slightly according to weather.
- It is recommended to wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- The best time to view autumn leaves might change slightly depending on weather.
- Viewing of Mt. Fuji is dependent on the weather and is not guaranteed.
- The tour conductor will arrive at the meeting place via different departure points to pick up other guests. Although the bus could be late to the meeting place due to road conditions, it will eventually arrive, so please wait at the designated meeting point.
- Please note that the itinerary may change due to circumstances such as traffic and weather.
- The tour end point may be different from the meeting point. Please ask the tour conductor on the day.
- Please be at the meeting place at least 10 minutes before the designated time.
- Departures from October will be visiting Mt. Fuji 5th Station (Stroll/ 50 minutes) instead of Mishima Skywalk. When the bus cannot go to the 5th station of Mt. Fuji due to road/weather conditions or if the toll-road is closed, the tour visits Arakurayama Sengen Park instead.
How to Use
- Please present voucher or confirmation to tour conductor
Terms and Conditions
- Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received. In the event if the date selected is not available, alternative arrangements will be communicated via email.
- The tour may disembark at a different location from the initial meeting point. For disembarkation, please enquire with the tour guide on the day of tour.
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor.
- In circumstances that the tour is cancelled due to bad weather conditions, customers will be notified by the tour operator.
- Booking is required to be made 7 days prior the tour departure date.
- In the event of late comers/no shows, it would be considered cancellation and no refund will be given.
About the Tour:
- Items not included are personal expenses during the tour (telephone, laundry, beverages etc.)
- Changi Recommends and the tour operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence.
- The e-ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion.
- The value of the e-ticket/e-voucher is in Singapore dollars.
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant.
- Tour routes and schedule may be delayed/cancelled/changed without prior notice.
- Tour prices vary on seasons and weekdays/weekends, Changi Recommends reserves the right to change prices without prior notice. In the event where changes are made, the revised figures will be posted on the website.
- Tour routes subject to cancellation without prior notice due to weather conditions, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities.
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the tour date.
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the tour date.
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the tour date.
- Full refunds will be given to customers who have purchased the loss coverage for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the tour date.
- Please e-mail any amendments to email@example.com at least 7 days before the tour date.
How to Get There
Shinjuku Washington Hotel 3F:
Address: 3 Chome-2-9 Nishishinjuku, Shinjuku City, Tokyo 160-0023, Japan