Mt Fuji Tour: 5th Station, Ropeway and All-you-can-eat Seasonal Fruits
Delight in the freshest and juiciest seasonal fruits in the tour! Take in the marvelous views from the ropeway and enjoy delicious Yamanashi specialty of Hoto hotpot for lunch!
Departing from Tokyo, you will first visit the Mount Fuji 5th Station, where you can look at the majestic Mt. Fuji! At an altitude of 2,300 meters, you can get the closest view of Mount Fuji at the 5th station! Next, you will visit Lake Kawaguchi and enjoy a delicious Hoto hotpot lunch, which is a specialty dish of Yamanashi. After lunch, you will head to for the ropeway ride, where you can enjoy the panoramic view of Lake Kawaguchi and Mt. Fuji. Then, you will go for fruit picking at a farm, depending on the seasons. Pick and eat the fresh fruits to your heart’s content! Finally, you will stop by Chateau Katsunuma, where you can sample some of the finest wine, before heading back to Shinjuku.
Meet at Shinjuku Washington Hotel 3F at 07:50
Mt. Fuji 5th Station (50 minutes)
Lake Kawaguchi (Lunch: 50 minutes)
Kawaguchi Kohan Station – Ropeway Ride (8 minutes)
Fujimidai Station (360° panoramic view from the observatory: 40 min (including travel time of ropeway))
Misaka Farm (All-you-can-eat seasonal fruits: 30 min)
Chateau Katsunuma (Wine sample tasting･Shopping:30 min)
Arrival at Shinjuku (Scheduled 17:30 - 18:00)
*Tour ends near Shinjuku Washington Hotel and West Exit of Shinjuku Station
0750 – 1800 hours
What You Get
All-you-can-eat Seasonal Fruits, Mt. Fuji 5th Station & Mt. Fuji Panoramic Ropeway Day Tour
- Adult: Age 12 and above
- Child: Age 6 to 11
- Infant: Age 3 to 5
- Round trip transportation
- All-you-can-eat fruits
- Admission to ropeway
- Personal Expenses
- Optional Tours
- Please note that the seasonal fruit differs according to periods.
o May 10 – June 19: Cherry picking at a farm in Yamanashi (Approx. 30 mins)
o Jun 20 – Aug 5: All-you-can-eat peaches served on plates at Misaka Farm (approx. 30 min) and two peaches for souvenirs.
o Aug 6 – Nov 10: Grape picking at Misaka Farm
- Free of charge for children below the age of 2, with no seats and meals.
- Infant price includes a bus seat and all-you-can-eat fruit.
- During cherry picking season at Yamanashi, there will be no visit to Misaka Farm.
- There are no souvenirs included for cherry and grape picking.
- The tour could visit when crops are not ripe (due to unseasonal climate etc.) In that case, fruit already harvested may be served instead of picking yourselves.
- The ropeway might be suspended due to strong wind and stormy weather. In this case, an alternative sightseeing place will be arranged.
- When the ropeway is not operated due to bad weather, the tour will be visit another sightseeing spot.
- It is strongly recommended to wear warm and comfortable shoes and clothes
- Itinerary may change depending on traffic and weather conditions.
- Viewing of Mt. Fuji depends on weather conditions and is not guaranteed
- The tour end point may be different from the meeting point. Ask the tour conductor on the day.
- If the Fuji Subaru Line is closed due to bad weather, the 5th station will be skipped. In this case, the tour visits an alternative sightseeing place around Mt. Fuji
- For vegetarians, those who don't eat chicken and those who wish to change to the halal option, please get in touch at least 7 days before the tour departure date.
- Please be at the meeting place at least 10 minutes before the stipulated meeting time.
How to Use
- Please present e-voucher to the tour operator
Terms and Conditions
- Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received. In the event if the date selected is not available, alternative arrangements will be communicated via email.
- The tour may disembark at a different location from the initial meeting point. For disembarkation, please enquire with the tour guide on the day of tour.
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor.
- In circumstances that the tour is cancelled due to bad weather conditions, customers will be notified by the tour operator.
- Booking is required to be made 7 days prior the tour departure date.
- In the event of late comers/no shows, it would be considered cancellation and no refund will be given.
About the Tour:
- Items not included are personal expenses during the tour (telephone, laundry, beverages etc.)
- Changi Recommends and the tour operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence.
- The e-ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion.
- The value of the e-ticket/e-voucher is in Singapore dollars.
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant.
- Tour routes and schedule may be delayed/cancelled/changed without prior notice.
- Tour prices vary on seasons and weekdays/weekends, Changi Recommends reserves the right to change prices without prior notice. In the event where changes are made, the revised figures will be posted on the website.
- Tour routes subject to cancellation without prior notice due to weather conditions, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities.
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the tour date.
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the tour date.
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the tour date.
- Full refunds will be given to customers who have purchased the loss coverage for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the tour date.
- Please e-mail any amendments to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 7 days before the tour date.
How to Get There
Shinjuku Washington Hotel 3F:
3 Chome-2-9 Nishishinjuku, Shinjuku City, Tokyo 160-0023, Japan