Mt Fuji Tendon Cooking Lesson
Make 'Mt. Fuji Tendon' a big Tendon having a name of the tallest mountain in Japan, with 6 prawns and various tempura!
You can cook a big 'Mt. Fuji Tendon' taught by a chef near Lake Kawaguchiko at the foot of Mt. Fuji. A popular Japanese dish 'Tendon' is a bowl of white rice topped with lightly battered, deep fried seafood and vegetables with sweet savory sauce. The Tendon named after the greatest mountain of Japan, Mt. Fuji, is really big! It's a signature menu of the tempura restaurant "Idaten" close to the Kawaguchiko Station. It consists of six fried prawns, eggplant, green pepper and salmon roe sushi roll piled up on the rice in a bowl. You are sure to be satisfied with the voluminous appearance and its deliciousness. If you took a nice picture of Lake Kawaguchiko against Mt. Fuji, share it on SNS with the photo of your Tendon. You will be surprised at its appearance and taste as well. This is an informative workshop where you will lean the history and interesting episodes of tempura. Why not have a Japanese food experience with a visit to Mt. Fuji, that will last in your memories?
Activity duration: 120 mins
Start time: 5 pm
What You Get
Mt Fuji Tendon Cooking Lesson
Adult: 13 years old and above
Child: 6 to 12 years old
Infant: 3 to 5 years old
- Esperience fee
- Material Costs
- Rental Apron
- Rental fee for Kappogi - a coverall apron
- Children (3-5 years old) can watch but cannot join the workshop for safety's sake as fire and oil is used in the cooking process.
- Besides preschoolers, observers are not allowed to join the experience
- The activity requires a minimum of two participants. A single participant will need to pay for two persons.
- Children must be accompanied by a guardian.
- Please refrain from wearing high heels as the floor is slippery.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Meeting point：HOUTO Lab Cooking Experience
- 2746-1, Kawaguchi, Kawaguchiko-machi, Minamitsuru-gun, Yamanashi-ken 401-0304
- On the opposite side of Kawaguchiko Museum of Art