English speaking tour guide guides you to Mt.Fuji and Hakone. Tour bus goes to the 5th station of Mt.Fuji. Japanese style food will be served at the restaurant for lunch. After lunch, enjoy Hakone Ropeway ride and sightseeing cruise at Lake Ashi. After the sightseeing, tour returns back to Tokyo by bus.
Ages 12 years and above
Ages 6 -11 years
0900 – 2000 hours (GMT+9)
Regular sightseeing bus seat, admission fee for the sightseeing facilities, lunch.
- Pick-up at a hotel in Tokyo
- Mt. Fuji 5th station (30 – 40 minutes)
- Lunch at a restaurant in Gotemba (Japanese style food menu)
- Hakone Ropeway (16 minutes)
- Hakone Pirate Ship Cruise on Lake Ashi (30 minutes)
- The coach arrives back at the same hotel that was picked up from (est arrival 1900 hrs to 2100 hrs)
Tour prices vary on seasonal periods, weekdays and weekends.
Should the date/time chosen be unavailable, the next best available date/time will be suggested/provided to the customer.
Pick-up service is only available at the major hotels in Tokyo.
A vegetarian option can be arranged for lunch. Please indicate in the form
Depending on the traffic condition/weather/other local reasons, sightseeing places are subject to change without notice.
It is strongly recommended to wear thicker clothes or bring extra clothes as Mt Fuji 5th Station is located 2,305m above sea level and the temperature is 10-15 degree Celsius lower than the plains surrounding the mountain. It is also advised to wear a pair of walking shoes.
How To Buy
1. Select the preferred date, hotel pick-up point and purchase online
2. kindly fill up the form herewith the traveling party details and/or any other needs
3. Receive an email including the e-ticket from Changi Recommends
4. Present the e-ticket to the tour operator for entry
About the Tour:
Tour routes subject to cancellation without prior notice due to weather conditions, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities.
Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the tour date.
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the tour date.
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the tour date.
Full refunds will be given to customers who have purchased the for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the tour date.
Please e-mail any amendments to email@example.com at least 7 days before the tour date.