As its name suggests, here’s a place to soak in nature with a bucolic, farm-style setting. Its aim? To provide solace to fatigue city dwellers. The result is this ultra-spacious 250-hectare of land set in scenic Chiba Prefecture. Expect to experience a unique perspective of Tokyo here, from cow milking to seasonal fresh fruits picking. There’s also stunning flower fields to marvel at during blooming seasons. Fun fact: The popular park establishment is founded by iconic figure (he also founded Japanese national newspaper Sankei Shimbun and local landmark Tokyo Tower). The best part: You won’t go hungry; there’s soft serve ice cream and grilled mutton Gengkhis Khan BBQ (also a Japanese specialty).
Feb. - Nov. 9：00 - 17：00
(Weekdays：9：30 - 16：30)
Dec. - Jan. 9：30 - 16：00
(Weekdays：10：00 - 16：00)
Jan.10 - 13 and 17 - 19, 2017
One-day Admission to the farm and round-trip bus transfer from Kimitsu JR station
Ages 12 years and above
Ages 4 to 11 years
How to buy
1. Purchase online
2. Receive an email with the e-voucher
3.Present the e-voucher to collect the physical tickets at the preferred Changi Recommends counters
4.Enjoy your visit
· Please present the e-voucher to collect physical tickets from your preferred Changi Recommends counter.
· Ticket must be presented at the attraction ticket box for entry.
· The e-voucher is accepted only at Changi Recommends counters at Singapore Changi Airport.
· Changi Recommends and the merchant will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damages caused by individual’s negligence.
· Changi Recommends will not be responsible for any loss of tickets caused by the individual’s negligence.
· The e-ticket cannot be exchanged for cash and used on more than one occasion.
· The value of the e-ticket/e-voucher is in Singapore dollars.
· Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant.
· No refunds will be entertained for cancellations.